eleven

after dinner, the two sat on the sofa and watched a movie with each other until john felt the sudden urge for sherlock's dick up his ass and he climbed into the detective's lap, kissing him deeply, instantly getting a kiss back.

"bedroom," sherlock panted as he started to bite at john's neck, cupping the boy's ass in his hands.

john whimpered, shaking his head. "no, right here." he extended his neck, gripping at sherlock's hair. "i want to ride your cock right here. sloppy and quick."

sherlock shivered and lifted john's shirt over his head, continuing to kiss down the boy's torso. "we need lube then."

john got up from sherlock's lap and went to the desk, rummaging through the drawers until he found the stash of lube. he leaned over and kissed sherlock hard and open mouthed as he pulled sherlock's shorts and pants down just enough to access his hard cock. he gave sherlock the lube as he eagerly pulled his own shorts down, getting in sherlock's lap and taking hold of his cock, lining it up before sinking down on it.

"fuck, baby!" sherlock moaned as john started to instantly move. normally it took a few seconds, but john just dove right in, not wanting to waste any time.

john kissed sherlock sloppily, moaning into his mouth as he bounced on his cock and sherlock's hand gripped at his ass, holding his cheeks apart. "i wish you could fuck me." john panted into sherlock's ear as he picked he pace up. "i want you to pound into me so bad. god i love it when you- ah fuck!" he squeaked as found his prostate.

sherlock groaned as he let his head fall back, knowing he didn't have enough strength in his legs to thrust into the boy. "love it when i what?" he asked, taking the boy's neglected cock in hand.

john bit his lip and moaned. "pound into to me, tear me into two with your fucking cock, god!" he moaned loudly as sherlock started to jerk him off.

"come on baby boy, tell me more." sherlock panted, watching the boy tilt his head back and moan. god he was sexy.

"i can't!" john whined as he felt himself getting closer to his climax.

sherlock stopped his hand, pressing his thumb to the tip of the boy's cock, causing him to yelp in pleasure.

"when you, ah fuck, eat me out after you come in me." he said and let out a moan as sherlock's hand started to move again. "it's disgusting but it feels fucking amazing, oh!" john exclaimed as he came, burying his face in the crook of sherlock's neck.

"god, baby." sherlock moaned as he thrusted into the boy once, feeling him clench around him, causing his climax to rise.

"fuck," john panted as he took a few more pleasure strokes before pulling himself off of sherlock.

"get on your knees."

john giggled as he knew exactly what sherlock was going to do. he got off of sherlock's lap and got on his knees on the sofa, pressing his face into the cushion as he felt sherlock grab his ass then the flick of a tongue over his area. "we're filthy," john chuckled, shivering as sherlock's tongue licked up the come that ran down his thigh.

"you're fucking dirty, john watson." sherlock panted as he bit the boy's cheek gently, causing him to giggle and press his ass back more.

"you love it."

"damn right." sherlock said then stood up, watching the boy sit up. he removed his come covered shirt then pulled his pants and shorts up.

john smirked up at the detective as a thought popped into his head.

"what?" sherlock asked.

"i want to try something on our anniversary." he said then stood as well. "i think you're going to love it."

sherlock grinned. "i love everything you do."

"but this is going to drive you insane." john said, rubbing sherlock's hips. "but right now, i say we get into bed."

"you gonna do something in bed?" sherlock asked with a smirk.

john laughed as he started to walk backwards, pulling sherlock with him. "just maybe."

"i'm going to fuck you like a toy, john watson. the night you give me my anniversary present, i'm gonna fuck you so hard."

john grinned. "can't wait." he said as he pulled sherlock into their room, closing the door behind sherlock.

in the morning, sherlock woke up with his face pressed into the boy's side. he stretched out, instantly feeling the pain on his side and a stitch pop out. he bit his lip and groaned, not wanting to wake up his boyfriend. he held his side as he sat up. "fuck!" he gasped as the stitches tore more. "john!" he exclaimed.

john snapped awake, sitting up quickly, seeing the blood. "shit." he muttered and got out of bed, pulling the duvet away from the blood before running into the bathroom. he came back in the bedroom with a needle and medical thread. "it's gonna hurt. it's really going to hurt." he said to sherlock as he got on his knees, wiping the blood away with damp cloth.

sherlock hissed and gripped the bed sheet tightly. "fucking hell!" he shouted as john pulled the stitch out of his skin.

"focus on your breathing. in and out." john said calmly, taking a deep breath sherlock as he put the thread through the needle again. "keep doing that." he said a restitched sherlock as quick as he could, hating to hear the man yell out in pain like he did.

"fucking shit," sherlock panted as he gently laid back.

"pain meds, where are they?" john asked sherlock.

"in the mirror." sherlock said as he took deep breaths, closing his eyes.

john went into the bathroom and went through shelrock's prescriptions, taking the ones he needed along with the pain ones before getting a water bottle from the fridge and going back to the bedroom. he helped sherlock sit up as he took his medicine and chugged half the water, stacking up the pillows before he laid back down so he didn't have to lay flat on his back. "how'd you managed to do that?" john asked as he sat on the bed, kissing sherlock's chest gently.

"i stretched too much i guess. it was fine last night." sherlock said as he closed his eyes. "damn that's one hell of a way to wake up."

john laughed softly, laying down next to sherlock. "where do you want to spend our anniversary?"

"we could go to my parents house in greece, but we'd have to agree to spend christmas at their house." sherlock said.

"i'd be up for that. but you know i get three days off, not including sunday for our anniversary, right?"

sherlock nodded. "and you get three days off for christmas. i know."

john hummed and kissed sherlock's bicep, pulling the duvet over them. "i want to change my occupation."

"what?" sherlock asked, keeping his eyes and looking at john. "why?"

john shrugged. "i like working at the hospital, but it's too much. and i want to be a pediatrician and i know i can achieve that goal with a few more years of working there, but i feel like working in a clinic would be better for me. there'd be normal hours and we could do more than just work all the time."

"my job is pretty important too," sherlock said with a small laugh.

"yeah, but you get regular breaks and don't have to ask six years in advance for a day off." he said as he held sherlock's hand.

sherlock watched the boy. "do what you want. it's not my decision, but give it some thought."

"i will." john said then kissed sherlock's knuckles. "we woke up too fucking early, so i'm going back to bed." he said as he turned onto his stomach, carefully resting his head on sherlock's shoulder as his arm wrapped around him. "is this okay?" he asked softly.

sherlock nodded. "perfectly fine."