9.Identity got Revealed

Pragya slowly enters his room after finding a solid question to ask to know whether he is her love or a total fraud.

She sat at a nearby chair facing him and remembered about her beautiful life once she lived with him.

After a few minutes, he slowly opened his eyes. Pragya saw this and went near him.

" How are you feeling ?"She asked as she helped him to sit.

"I'm ok "

Pragya was confused, how she would initiate the talk. But as initiating he held her hand.

" I didn't mean to hurt you. And you know right, how much I love you. Don't you ?" He asked.

Pragya smiled with a nod but it was not a genuine one. And he found it.

" I know you didn't forgive me ." His face fell.

She took that opportunity and asked him

" I want to ask you something ?" she was looking down.

" Go ahead " he simply replied.

" hmmm.........what happened between us ?" she looked straight at his face.

His face fell. But he narrates to her the incident that happened between them up to him showing her the proof as she is cheating him and pushing her aside by saying he will send divorce papers.

" What happens after that ?"

" You came after me and tried to stop me ...."

" then ....?" She asked.

He couldn't continue, he felt suffocated. His eyes fell. He couldn't meet her eyes. Just staring towards the floor.

" What happened next ?" She asked with a loud voice.

He began to stammering " i....i......slapped ...you "

Suddenly Pragya hugged him with tears in her eyes. He was confused. He doesn't know what is happening. He slapped her for the first time and that too without believing her. Hereafter hearing his confession she is hugging him too after this much time. She didn't even hug him when he opened his eyes. But what happened now, he is totally confused. Slapping is one such activity that we can't accept. No one has the right to slap another person. can it be siblings, friends or husband and wife.

Pragya can't believe it. It is...it ..is her love. He came back...It was one of the secrets that existed between them that she didn't share with others. She wasn't even with her brother and not even she wrote that in her diary. Now she is not confused. Her confusion got cleared and she is happy. Too happy after six long years.

" Pragya....it's ..painful," he said with a low voice.

She broke the hug. " I'm sorry ".

He saw the tears in her eyes coming through her cheek. He raised his hand and wiped her tears. She holds his hand and looks him in his eyes.

" I'm sorry " they heard a sound from behind. It was bulbul.

Pragya stood from the bed she was sitting on. Bulbul came inside and gave a smile to Abhi. He too smiled back with a confused face.

" What happened ?" Bulbul asked Pragya to come near Pragya with a low voice.

Pragya gave a big smile. From that smile, she understood what would have happened.

Pragya turns towards Abhi only to find him with a confused face staring at bulbul. She understood what it was.