Chapter 42

I noticed Erik didn't go to school the next day or the day after that. I had hoped he was just sick but part of me felt he was avoiding school so he wouldn't have to be around me. Before I would of loved it if he didn't come to school I would consider it a mini vacation from a pain in the ass but now I just felt bad. Like it was my fault complety that he wasnt here now.
      Some of the people that picked on me where starting to notice Eriks absence as well. And slowly the bullying was returning. Another day passed still with no sign of Erik. I even went to his house to check on him once but when I did his mom just said that he wasn't in at the moment and left it at that.
     It had been a week now since he last came to school. I was kind of concerning. I had a big dashavu moment right then was this what he felt like when I was absent from school? Granted I had a good excuse considering everything that happened. But who's to say he didnt have a good excuse to. I hoped not his mom was fine when I went over to check on him. Even if he wasn't there.
     Heck I even asked Ben once if he knew if any of the pastas had killed a boy with white hair.  To which he said he had asked and it didn't appear so.
    The school day was ending so I gathered my things and started to leave. It was relatively normal except for the fact that I felt like I was being followed. I looked behind me  and saw a few small groups of students all heading to the exit. So I decided to see if someone was actually following me and turned down a hallway that lead away from the exit and towards the other side of the building.
     Most of the students continued just heading towards the exit ignoring what I was doing. I was just about to exhale a sigh of relief when I saw 2 dudes behind me heading the same direction I was.
     I turned down another hallway and started to walk to the back exit in a calm fashion. Trying not to act aware of there presence. Because I wasn't 100% sure they were following me. And even if they were I didnt want to make it obvious that I realized they were following me.
     But when I saw them round the same corner and slowly start to walk quicker there was no doubt that they following me. What the hell, I didn't want to deal with them. They probably wanted to harass me. I exited through the schools back doors. It was rather secluded back here because not many people hung around the back, espically when school had let out.
      I started to walk off when I heard the door open.
    "Hey wait up."
    Just ignore them. They'll hopefully give up.
   "I know you can hear me."
   I felt a hand grab my arm.
   "I asked you to stop."
   I turned to then not wanting to deal with their crap. But seing them up close I recgnoized them as some of the  boys who used to follow Erik around back when he was still bullying me.
   Well isn't that just lovely.
   "What." I said trying to contain some of anger.
   "Were has Erik been."
   "How would I know?"
   "We've seen you hanging out with him every week."
   "Cause he's my tutor shit for brains."
   "Don't act smart with me ." He said shoving me. "We know your his new bitch and quite frankly we don't approve."
   "I'm so tired of you guys and your testosterone fueled shit." I said punching him.
    "Oh look who grew a back bone."
    He said as his friend grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back.  I'm not gonna lie it hurt.  I stomped hard on the guys foot. I startled him enough to make him let go. I fell towards the ground. I tried getting up but and the other guy kicked me knocking me off balance. I hurried to regain my bearings but the guy put his foot down on me holding me in place.
  "Get off me asshole."
  "Look at me before I decide to wreck your pretty little face."
   I  swung at his knee mqking him buckle long enough for me to get out from under his foot hold. I went to sit up but before I could stand his friend had pulled me up by my hair.
   I glared up at him. I saw someone approaching "I'll be the end of you you piece of shit."
   "Id like to see you try." I spat at him
    "Big-"
    I  saw a knife putrude from his stomach. It didn't stop there though It was yanked upward. It almost hurt to watch.
     He dropped me at and clutched at his stomach. Then died quickly from the massive blood loss. The other guy looked at him and with a horror striken face.
"Sorry" I said then tripped him. As Jeff proceeded to stab him then slit his throat.
   "I f**king hate bullies."
   "I know"
   I said looking at him.
   He looked at me concerned.
"Are you okay, how much did those assholes hurt you."
   "Ill have maybe a bruise or two but other then that I think ill be fine."
   He held out his hand and helped me up.
   "What are you doing here?"
   "I was just looking around."
   I gave him the look that let him know I wasn't buying it.
  "Ok fine I might of been looking for you. But that's not a bad thing now is it."
   "Is it always this bad."
   "Is what?"
   "What do you think the bullying."
   "No not always. I used to get harrased, called every name in the book but they never beat me up before. In fact it was calming down for a while and the bullying had subsided to a minium but now that a certain person not at school anymore it's gotten worse."
    "Who the per-"
    "So yeah I'm totally gonna go to the mall with Stacie after this."
     Crap I grabbed Jeff and pulled him behind the dumpster.
    "OH MY GOD! There's dead people here."
     "What-"
     "There's been a death at akademi highschool." I heard her say into the phone. After I heard her run off I grabbed Jeff  by the hand and started sprinting away as fast as I could. Cause we could not stay there.
     My shirt was covered in there blood from where he stabbed them and Jeff was well himself. So we had to go. We ran till we were in the cover of trees. I was freaking out a little. People almost saw us im just glad the school was to cheap to fix there broke  secruity cameras at the back of the school.

---------------------------------------------------
I snuck a reference in here by the way if you guys get it that would make me really happy.