Chapter 15

Ari pov

So I was sitting in the pasta house waiting. I had already given dark back his sword. Well I shouldn't say given because when I left the room he was still in the hallway and just kind of took it back from me.
I had managed to pass some time though just derping around with Ben.
But eventually I got tired of that to and slender still had showed up yet. It was starting to get dark and I didn't want to chance running into whatever the thing was from before.
Now that I think about it I should probably name him. So I'm not just constantly referring to him as that thing. But I also haven't seen what he looks like so there's not exactly much for me to go on there. The only thing I actually knew about him was the fact that he had one of those really creepy voices with a British accent.
So maybe Creepy British dude. I don't know.
    Anyways mental side track aside. I was just waiting now. I did get to see Toby earlier and he looked like he had fully recovered so that was cool. I started to think that maybe it would be better to leave and come back another time. So I headed down the hallway to find Ben and tell him I was leaving and maybe ask him if he could pass on the message.
I started to go when I felt I was being watched I turned around and Saw the man I had been waiting to see all night there.
It never ceases to surprise me just how quiet he could be at times and I tried my hardest to not to let it show on my face.
"I heard you wanted to speak with me child."
"Yes how did you know?"
I saw Toby peak his head out from behind slender.
"Oh, thanks Toby."
"So what did you want to tell me."
"Um I wanted to ask you if you had found out anything about that random guy that attacked Toby a while ago."
"Not yet no, why do you ask." He said leaning his head to the side slightly. As if he were confused about why I would randomly bring it up.
Feeling a little nervous and stupid for bothering him with this I decided to not bother him with this after all.
"No reason I just was curious is all."
He let out sigh.
"Child I can sense something wrong now do you want to tell me or do I have to read your thoughts to find out."
"Wait you can do that?" I said slightly intrigued. He just stayed silent for minute.
"Sorry yeah here's what happened."
I proceed to tell him and how I was unsure if he was planning something or not by the cryptic comments he gave.
"I will let know if I find out anything."
"Thank you." I said and headed for the door.
I don't know why I had gotten so nervous before he was actually quite a reasonable person.
I headed out into the night. Moving as quickly as I could trying not to let my mind get the best of me. It was easier said then done though.
Sometimes my mind hated me and would bring up the worst things it could think of. I would dismiss it thinking it to be riddioulous but then slowly it would start to worry me more. So I was trying not to think and just focus on getting home. Or so I thought.
"So what's a young girl like you doing out here all alone at night."
Ugh that voice I would recognize that voice anywhere now.
"Creepy British dude?"

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I would of published this 2 days ago but either my phone or my WiFi was being weird and wouldn't let me and the next day I just honestly got sidetracked so hopefully it let's me publish this now