Chapter one

"Hey..."one man said to another man sitting down drinking beer.

"Oh hey." The man looked up at the other man. In other words, you could tell that them two knew each other, with the smiles of 'I haven't seen you in a while.' "May I sit?" The man stood up walked to the opposite chair waiting for a reply.

"Yeah...why not?" The man said lifting his beer up and nodding. While his friend was sitting down he took a swig of his beer and smiled like he just got some rude news. But it turns out he does have some news. "Hey, did you know that a boy in this town is a titan?" The man smiling lent in to the other man whispering, he was also looking round so nobody else can hear what he and his friend is talking about.

"What that's impossible!" The other man lent back laughing.

"Shhh...They'll hear us...the trial is to day." The man stopped smiling and now had is face scrunched up like he just  robbed something and is scared of getting caught (relatable to what's happening here).

"What do you mean?" The man stopped laughing.

"Well...the boy has a trial to see if they need to kill him or keep him alive." He lent back as no one was near them or in the rage of hearing them.

"So...your telling me that....humans can turn into titans?" The other man shot up and slapped his hands on the table. His face was different from the other mans, it looked....scared 'what am I going to do?' Was he hiding some thing?

"What's up with you?" The other man stood up and looked at him with concern.

"N-nothing....i-it's just if we have people in the walls that can turn into titans. What are we going to do?" The man took his hands of the table and looked at his friend who still had the concerned look on his face.

"Well two of our walls where destroyed by titans..." The man now had his hand on his head. This was his weird thinking pose, he was thinking about it...if they had more than one titan in the walls they could be uncontrollable. But if they are able to control them, they could help protect man kind. There also was the feeling in them both where some of them will agree to help man kind, and the rest would fuck them off and kill the human kind.

"What are you thinking about?" The other man tilted his head in confusion.

"We should wait for the trial to happen..." The man said siting down again drinking some of his beer.

"Yeah...surely it will be in the paper...the man sat down with his friend again.

CHAPTER TWO

COMING SOON...