Chapter Two

"HEY!!!" This woman with long brown hair was at a wooden door yelling someone's name. "LEVI!!!" The woman banged the door and once again she shouted, "LEVI HURRY UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" The woman stopped banging the door and had her hands on her waist, looking at the door smiling. But then, the thought came to her 'how about I try again!' The woman went to hit the door again but the door swung open.

"Do you ever shut up...?" A man with black hair and grey eyes walk out. Was this Levi...well it has to be with the face of 'get in my way I'll kill you.'

"Finally..." The woman slapped her head with her hand (face palm). Then she followed Levi out of the building.

"So how long do we have to get to the trial then?" Levi asked calmly as he started to walk faster.

"Hummm....about twenty minutes..." She said while trying to keep up with Levi.

After a few minutes, they had reached their destination. "Well I think we're early." Levi said walking trough the doors, leaving the girl bent down catching her breath.

"Y-yeah....we're e-early because we fucking ran..." she said standing up straight, after she could breath properly. Once they had entered the room, they saw the judge and a few other people from the police regiment, talking about something which they couldn't hear; which made the woman suspicious of what was going on.

"Hey...hey HANGE!!!" Levi screamed at her.

"Huh?!" Hange turned to Levi looking at him confused.

"Come on it's about to start." He said as he walked to the stand next to the judge.

"Bring the boy in" the judge said pointing at the door behind him. "And make sure he is probably tied to that pole."

"Okay, sir." Two men walked out of the door with a boy in between them, his eyes where green, such a pretty green; his hair was a brown not to brown but not too light it was perfectly in the middle.

"Eghhrr..." A little groan came out of the boys mouth, while the men were tying him to the pole.

"Looks like your awake now?" The judge said while looking down at him.

"Huh?!" The boy looked up in confusion and terror.

"Now we can start the interrogation."

CHAPTER THREE
COMING SOON....