Chapter Five

"Hughh..." A little surprised moan came out of Eren as he woke up looking at Levi like he was just stabbed.

"W-what are you doing?!" Eren's eyes where looking around, trying to avoid eye contact with Levi, which at that moment it would be embarrassing.

"Shhh" Levi climbed on top of Eren, looking straight down at his cheek. "Eren." Levis eyes scrunched a bit while he waited for a reply.

"What?" Eren started to blush while looking at the wall.

"Look at me." Levi moved his hand near Eren's head.

"Wha-" Levi grabbed his chin and moved it so he was looking right at Levi. "Levi..." Eren looked at him confused.

"Hush..." Levi said it with a lust twist, Levis head got closer and closer to Eren's head. "Hummm..." Levi now made a moan while his lips connected with Eren's.

"Hange?" Erwin looked at her while she was spacing out. She had her hands up to her lips bouncing them on and off. "What are you thinking about?"

Erwin looked at her concerned. "Hum? oh!" she finally woke from her thinking. "Well, what are we gonna do with him." She looked at Erwin for a second and then at the table.

"Do with who?" Erwin now had his face relaxed.

"Eren, what are we gonna do with him?" Hange squinted her eyes.

"Hummghhhh..." The moan got louder from the surprise of Levis tongue slipping in his mouth. "Le-vi..." Eren managed to squeeze Levi's name past his tong . "Gahhh" a gasp came out of them once Levi parted.

"What?" Levi dragged his thumb across Eren's bottom lip.

"Why?" Eren looked at him in a love daze.

"What do you mean 'why?'" Levi licked his lips, while staring at Eren's juicy lips.

"Humm..." Eren blushed more still in his love daze.

"Nothing, guess you do enjoy my company." Levi slipped his tongue back into Eren's mouth but this time swishing it about making Eren move his waist a little. "

"What are you on about there might be more?!" Erwin looked at Hange who was looking back at him seriously. "

"What I mean is that its not just him that has this 'Titan power' thing." Hange looked away and went back into thinking.

"That doesn't make sense..." Erwin looked at the table too.

"S-Stop..." Levi had his hand up Eren's t-shirt now, Eren had his eye's closed and his head was tilled to the side with his hands flicked back, clutched.

"Stop what?" Levi grabbed his nipple and twisted it.

" Ahhhgh.." Eren flicked his head up again but a bit back, his hands did the same but forward then opened again backwards.

"Humm, seemed you liked that." Levi smiled and he lifted Eren's top, licking his stomach then kissing it.

"This situation is..."

"Confusing, yeah I know." Hange blinked as she remembered that Levi was still down there with Eren. "Wait isn't Levi still with Eren?" She looked up at Erwin. "Yeah...kinda strange he's still down there." Erwin looked directly into Hange's eyes realising that they where thinking the same thing.

CHAPTER SEX I MEAN SIX...

COMING SOON...