Chapter three

"Eren Jaeger!" the judge looked at a paper then looked down at the boy looking at him with a straight face, but really inside the boy was trying to think about what he had done and why he was tied to the pole. "Eren Jaeger, is it!" the judge smacked the table.

"Y-yes..." Eren looked down again, with irritation.

"Where you involved with the titan incident?!" The judge shouted to get Eren to look back up at him, which he did. "Were or were you not?!" the judge looked at Eren evilly.

"Yes!" Eren yelled back with irritation. "Yes... I was involved." He said calmly looking at the floor, now remembering what had happened.

"Okay." the judge said as he looked over to the police regiment. "Please step up." he said as one of them said something.

"Is Mikasa Akerman here?" when Eren heard that name his head shot up looking around the room to see someone whispering to her and Armin looking down and upset.

"Yes, I'm here." She said with her hand in the air a bit and walking to the front with her killer look.

"You took part of when Eren and some of the scout regiment tried to take back wall Maria, Didn't you?" He said looking at her kind of smugly, trying to irritate her. Which he did, her face went dark and her eyes where staring right at his; just waiting to stab him.

"Yes, I was." her voice sounded cheeky. "And what about it?" She manage to calm her self down.

"Isn't that when Eren turned to a titan and tired to kill you?" The room went silent then there was a room full of gasps.

"Huh?" The realisation of Eren made him look down. "What? I-I would never done such a thing?" Eren said quietly as the argument between Mikasa and one of the police regiment got louder.

"Enough!" The judge had got annoyed with them more then Levi was getting. "Eren, are you a human or a titan?" the room had hit silence again Eren wasn't bothered by the question, but when he was asked again he realised that it was important.

"W-What do you mean?" Eren looked but with a horrified look, it didn't look to well.

"Answer the question, human or titan?!" The judge slapped the table again. looking at Eren with anger.

"I don't now..." Eren said looking down, thinking of what to say. "I'm both." He looked up to see the judge looking at him with no emotion to say you're only one.

"Human or TITAN?!" the judge was now grating his teeth. Eren looked to his side to see Mikasa arguing quietly with the same woman that was whispering to her earlier. "HUMAN OR TITAN EREN!!!!!" the judge had now pushed Eren too far!

"BOTH!!!" the room went silent yet again. BUT it didn't after Levis foot his Eren's face.

"Don't speak to the judge like that." he said kicking him again and again and again.

"Levi!" The judge blinked while watching him repeatedly stamp on Eren's head.

"Humm?" Levi stopped with his foot rested on Eren's head.

"We must kill the boy." The judge said as Levi looked at him then down at Eren.

"No, how about we do a little deal here." Levi said glaring at Eren. "I keep him under my control, and if he gets out of control, you can kill him." Levi said slowly turning his head back round looking at the judge.

"And you'll do that?" The judge smiled.

"Yes." Levi said looking back at Mikasa who was being held back my Armin.

"We have a deal!" The judge smacked the table again and told the two men that brought Eren in to un-chain him.

"Come with me." Levi dragged him up and stormed out of the room with Hange speed walking behind him with Eren following.