Chapter Six

"Unghhh...." Eren moaned while Levi shoved his hand down Erens pants grabbing his dick.

"Humm....you seem to be wet already. "Levi smiled and looked at Eren's face. "Shows you where enjoying it." Levi started to fiddle with Eren's dick.

"Ugh...Ah..." Eren opened one of his eyes and looked at Levi, who was looking back at him. "S-stop...ah..ughaa...." Eren gulped before moaning again.

"Sorry, I can't now. Your pretty ass has got me in the mood, and I've seem to put you in the same mood." Levi Smiled once again and leaning in for a kiss but he ends up kissing Eren's neck.

"Levi..." Eren said his name to try to make him listen but it just make him more eager for him to be his. "Umm..." Levi started to kiss Eren's neck wildly. "hum...." Eren was now trying to keep himself from moaning. "L-Levi.....P-ahh..." Eren's voice changed as Levi switch position of his hand, so now he was wanking Eren's dick.

"hehe, your dick is soft..." Levi said now moving his head to Eren's nipple.

"Levi...ahh...ghahhh...." Eren's voice softened as he lead back. "ummmAH" the moan got louder as Levi moved his hand faster and stared to lick Erens nipple.

"Wait, Hange!" Erwin grabbed her arm. "We should wait for him to come up. He could be asking Eren questions right now....so it best to leave him to it." Erwin let go of Hange.

"Okay....but what are we gonna do if Eren isn't awake?" Hange looked at Erwin and sat down again.

"Then we'll have to wait."

"Levi..." Eren moan once again. "Le-Levi...I-I'm going to cum!" Eren moved his head from left to right while moaning. "Ummum..." Levi moved his hand faster but now he was sucking on Eren's nipple. "uagh,,,ahh...aAHHHHHH...." Eren flung his head back again but now with pleasure.

"Hum..." Levi sat up straight with his hand in his mouth looking at Eren.

"Please leave..." Eren panted.

"You want me to leave, but I haven't cummed yet." Levi pulled Eren's trousers and pants down.

"H-HEY!"Eren kicked his legs to try and stop Levi but it didn't work. Levi grabbed his legs and pinned them down the the bed. "I just want to taste you. "Levi licked Eren's dick as Eren watched him do that. "Humm..." Levi put Eren's dick in his mouth and began to move his head up and down.

"Levi..." Erens voice softened with pleasure. Why does this feel so...weird? Eren looked at Levi. W-wait I can't fall for this! Eren tried to close his legs but Levi was to strong. "Levi!" Eren tried again and failed. "Ahh..." Eren gasped as he felt Levi fiddle with his balls.

"Does it feel good?" Levi looked up at Eren.

"Ummah..." Eren looked back at Levi.

"Guess that's a yes." Levi then went back to what he was doing. *slurp* Levi made this weird noise, while sucking him off.

"Levi...ah hgahh..." Eren moaned. "That's enough..." Levi looked up and smiled.

"Lets do this more faster..." He smirked as he went back to what he was doing but wanking him off at the same time.

"Fwa..." The surprised moan came back, of how Levi stared to suck his dick and moved his hand up and down, stroking it.

"Ummm..." Eren bit his lip trying to hide his moan. "Levi..." Eren called his name once again. "I-I'm cum-ming...." Eren did the same thing as he did the first time. Levi had moved his head to Eren's kissing him and spiting out some of the cum into Eren's mouth.

*Gulp*

Levi swallowed the little bit of cum in his mouth. "Nice, isn't it?" Levi watch Eren swallow his part. "

Umm..." Levi lifted Erens legs. "Levi...W-what are you doing?" Eren looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't worry for a second." Levi grabbed his dick and a lined it in front of Eren's ass hole.

"Levi! NO please!" Eren squealed as Levi pushed his dick.

"Shh..." Levi pushed it in deeper making Eren scream. "AHHHHHHHH" Eren closed his eyes and opened them again looking at Levi with hate.

"Ahhh.... the relief and pleasure came out of Levis mouth.

"LEvi...Stop-Y-your going to fast...." Eren manged not to gasp through that little sentence.

"Shhh...Umm...huh..." Levi let go of Eren's legs and put his hands next to his stomach. "Ahh...ah...ughaaa...muaaaa" The moans became full of pleasure. "Eren..." Levi lent in kissing Eren. "ghhh...ahh...damn..." Eren gasped as he lent his head back letting Levi kissing his neck. "Lets speed up again..." Levi grabbed Erens waist and stared to thrust at high speed again.

*Clap Clap*

"supriah-surprised...you took m-huhh-y dick... Levi watched his dick going in and out for a second before looking at Eren again. "aghh...nugha....fuck..." Eren moaned while trying not to gasp again. "Levi...t-to fast!" Eren looked up at Levi with soft eyes now. "your gonna kill-ahhh" Levi grabbed his dick. "Shut up." Levi looked up. "Only if I had the keys, so you could ride me...ughhh...I-i'm getting tired.." Levi looked back down at Eren who was looking back him with one eye open. "God dam it..." Levi slowed down a bit. "umm..." Levi move his hand back to the second position.

CHAPTER SEVEN...

COMING SOON...