Chapter four

"Tie him up to the bed." Levi said turning to Erwin.

"Why do they need to tie him to the bed?" Erwin said looking at him confused, even more once Levi explained the situation.

"You're saying he can change at will?" Erwin looked at Eren who was asleep with his head upwards facing the ceiling.

"Yes, he has this way to activate it, all he needs to do is to cut the little piece of skin." Levi turned his head away from Erwin and looked at Eren concerned.

"Anyway I should get back." Erwin got up and tapped Hange and walked out of the room and up some stairs.

"Hmph" Levi sat down on a chair in front of Eren's cell. "How is he sleeping so well?" He said getting up again and grabbing one of the cell bars, looking at Eren with his normal eyes. But really he was think something. "Is he pretending?" Levi opened the cell and sat on the bed in front of Eren's belly. "Ghhh" levis eyes opened a bit, as he saw Eren sleeping soundly and calm. Why does his skin look so soft? Looked at Eren again and curled his finger and brushed it down Eren's cheek.

"Umm..." Eren turned and Levi moved away, thinking Eren was going to wake up.

Even his lips look soft... Levi sat on the bed again looking straight at Eren's lips. Moving his head straight again. Levi brushed his finger across Eren's lips and moved in for a kiss. Before Eren could even wake up Levi's lips met his.

CHAPTER FIVE...

COMING SOON...