Chapter Seven

"Levi...Your going to fast...again!" Eren didn't moan which surprised Levi. "No. It looks like I'm going a bit to slow." He smiled once again and began to thrust faster. "Levi, no...fwahhh...haa" Eren had one eye open, the eye that was open looking at Levi with anger. But really he was wanting more. "Eghhh...." Levi made this little noise as he noticed Eren blushing more. Hummm....." Levi grabbed Erens leg and moved it up and put it on his shoulder. "L-Levi?" Eren looked at Levi as he began to thrust again. "Hummm..." Eren bit his lip as he turned his head away from Levi. "Guhh..."Levi sounded more relaxed, while he moved his hips faster. "Ummm....gahhh" Eren looked up at Levi. Levi had is eyes closed. But his wasn't scrunched or looked mad or anything....it looked....happy. Eren looked closely at Levis face and saw a smile, which made him look away and think. 'why is he doing this...to me?' He blushed as Levi opened his eyes again, looking right into Erens. "Why...." Eren scrunched his face. Still looking side ways. "Hummm?" Levi looked at Eren confused. "Huhhh" Eren moaned as Levi went a little harder.

The day went on a bit as Levi finely finished off. "UghAHHH" Levi jolted as he came in Eren. "Ughh" Levi rolled over next to Eren. "huh huh huh"Levi wiped his brow, while looking up at the roof. Eren had his head still to the side away from Levi. "About earlier....what did you mean by why?" Levi looked at Eren, then he turned and looked at Eren. "What I ment was, why me, why would you do that?" Eren blushed as he felt tears running down his cheek. "Because I love you." Levi smiled again. "W-what..." Erens eyes widened as Levi said that. "Yes, Eren. I love you and your only going to be mine." Levi pulled his head so he was facing Levi. "Shhh..." Levi Kissed Eren.

After a few minutes Levi got up and walked away, but before that he put Erens pants back on him and said. "Nobody knows about this, and well keep this as it is." Levi's face went back to its normal way, this was to show he wasn't going to let Eren say anything about it. "Alright." Levi walked up the stares and towards the room Erwin and Hange was.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS I WILL BE WRITING A SECOND BOOK ON THIS, THANK YOU!