truth or dare

Sidenote: Okay, so when I was in Europe, I was playing truth or dare with these really hot Italian dudes, and this one guy asked for a dare, but he pronounced it like dah-hei and me and my friends just burst out laughing... okay now on with the story.

Destiny's POV

Blaise grabbed the bottle of Veritaserum from Pansy and spun it.

"Actually, let's get dressed, so we can keep playing," Harry suggested. We all nodded. "Good idea." Said Draco.

After five minutes, we all assembled back in our compartment. Blaise picked up the bottle once again and spun it, it finally stopped and landed on Vincent.

"Truth or Dare, Crabbe?" He smirked.

"Truth," He replied.

"Ha, you're not brave enough to take the dare?" Blaise mocked.

"Fine then, dare." He said, gruffly, but reluctantly.

"Okay, we need some food, go steal some food from the trolleys," Blaise said, smirking.

Crabbe stood up and charged out the door, a few seconds later, he stormed back in and sat down with a fair amount of candy. "Trolley was just there, no one even noticed." He grinned, as he handed the candy around. Draco, Harry, Pansy and I helped ourselves to the packet of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. "Y'know, Crabbe, lucky the trolley refills itself automatically," I said. I grabbed a pinkish bean from the pack, Draco and Harry each grabbed a light grey, greenish bean, while Pansy got a reddish one (she wanted strawberry.) I popped the pink bean in my mouth, it was bubblegum flavored.

"This is so good," I said, right when Harry, Draco, and Pansy spat out their ones and furiously rinsed their mouths out with water.

"Ewwww, that was disgusting, it was some type of meat," Pansy said, a disgusted look on her face.

"Eurgh, that was pepper," Harry, trying to get the taste out of his mouth.

"Mine was spinach," Draco said, trying to stay composed but failing miserably.

"How come Destiny gets what she wants?" Pansy asked, no one in particular.

"Because she's Princess Malfoy, that's why. No-one wants to mess with her, not even Every Flavour Beans." Blaise said, still snickering. I finished my bubblegum flavored candy and reached for a red one with pink flecks that caught my eye. I popped it into my mouth. "Mmmm- strawberry. It's sooo good." I said.

"What? Are you serious? I was trying desperately to get strawberry!" Pansy whined. I casually pointed my wand inside the box. "get ready to catch Pansy." I warned. "Accio strawberry beans," I said. All the beans similar to the one I had just eaten zoomed out and into Pansy's palms.

"Right, Crabbe, spin the bottle," Draco instructed. Crabbe spun the bottle, it landed on Harry.

"Truth," Harry said.

"Okay, ummmmmm." Crabbe broke off, thinking. "Someone help."

"If you had to date someone out of this group, who would you choose?" Pansy asked. Everyone was already expecting the answer.

"Destiny," He said simply. "Obviously, since she's so in love with me."

"No," I said firmly.

"What?" He said, looking at me.

"Drink from the bottle, you're only doing that to embarrass me," I instructed. Ron, Pansy, and Blaise laughed.

"Fine, it won't make any difference though." He said, a grin on his face. Sure enough, he drank from the bottle.