8.Watch this

-Just as jimin left the room, Namjoon felt his phone vibrate in his pocket

-
Just as jimin left the room, Namjoon felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He fished it out to see 'Jackson 🦀' as the ID. He accepted and heard Jacksons heavy breathing as if he was running.

"H-Hey dude, what room are you in? Hh gh" Jackson was clearly out of breath. "Uhm me,jimin,jin and tae are in room '114' and the others are in '117', why?" He answered.

Jackson stopped running, answered a quick 'see you' and hanged up. About five minutes later the door opened and Jackson stood infront of Namjoon with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Is something wrong or?.." It was quite normal for jackson to just show up at their rooms or dorms but this time he looked paniced. "Did you see the video i sent you?"

He looked at his phone to find that Jackson sent him a message about 20 minuets ago. From the picture it looked like someone Danceing. "Who is that?"

Jackson sat down on the leather sofa with a grin. "You're new 'son' or member whatever you prefer-" Namjoon looked at him with judgment.

Jackson would always joke about Namjoon being the dad of all the members and jin being the mother. "What are you waiting for, click it." Jackson whined impatiently.

"Holy shit, this is really sexual. Why do you have that?" Namjoon looked over at Jackson who sat there with his head tilted and a 'innocent' smile painted on his lips.

"I knocked on the wrong room since I didn't know you guys moved again and he was there, he'd been practicing before I came so he was going to practice some more and I was curious of why you chose him so I wanted to watch and that's what happened."

Right about then jin knocked on the door and stuck his head in "dinner's in 5" he then closed the door and you could hear him laughing at his own silliness while walking away.

-
UwU
again short chapter I apologize ):