12.Vocal lesson

-

-

'YOU FUCKING BRAT!' He screamed as i had made him the wrong cake for his birthday. That day I went to school with one black-eye, two new cuts and the thought-of adding more to the long list on my wrist.

"Shaye?  Shaye? Shaye!" The teacher yelled at me when I did the high note wrongfully. She had been screaming at me for about an hour now and i couldn't take it, it reminded me so much about my dad.

That was until the door opened and one of the group of seven walked in. Hoseok? I think. "Oh.. you're here." He forcefully smiled. "Y-Yeah Vocal lesson.." I looked down in shame. I could obviously tell that he didn't like me, why act like he does?

"Anyway.." He mumbled as he walked over to the teacher and handed her a paper. Which I could tell was a document about me because it had my name on it.

"Oh.. You've never done high notes before..that makes sense.. Thank you Hoseok-ah"

Excuse me? She had been treating me disrespectfully since the moment I stepped through that door and now all of a sudden she's polite? Hell nah!

I grabbed my bag from the floor and walked halfway out the door before she stopped me. "Where do you think your going?"

I looked back at her just seeing that ugly face of my father. I raised all my courage and said three words. "Let Go of me."

She didn't care and kept holding on to my shoulder and it seemed like neither of the two cared if I was treated badly,Asses. I thought better of Hoseok because of how I'd read that they'd been treated in their starting days.

"Ok sorry, but I don't have a reason to be in this room if I'm forced to sing and be in a studio with a stupid group that doesn't even want me, you're all just like my stupid old man!" I yanked her hand of and left, leaving them both surprised.

-
UwU
Yaas shaye work it honey!

-UwU Yaas shaye work it honey!