16. Yoongi

-

-

"Who's going to wake him up?" They all mumbled to themselves as they thought about the new member who, they had learned, you shouldn't wake up early.

He was the kind of person to work all night and sleep all day, and if woken up, he would work even harder. Just an old habit because of his father but it freaked them out, he wasn't like yoongi, he wouldn't get angry, whatever they asked for he did.
'Get me this and that' he would get it even if his head ached or his legs hurt from training, he did as told, like a slave.

Seokjin had told the others about his superstition and they believed him because of shaye's behavior. Yoongi had been to high school with someone, that he later found out had been abused, they acted pretty similar.

They still hadn't quite seen anymore of his drawings even though they had seem him draw.

After a while he eventually woke up by himself, which they found a little strange since it was so early, old habits from his father.

He waited with eating until everyone else had finished and kept his head down when they ate, seokjin had questioned him multiple times about it but he said it was something like a traditional thing in his family, Lie, Lie, Lies.

Yoongi didn't get why he lied so much?
He wasn't stupid, he could see that shaye was tired and needed sleep but no, woke up early everyday and trained all day, no complaints, he would say he was fine, LIE.

It annoyed him so much because this was how he used to be, Lied, cried and ended up on a rooftop until he thought about better. It scared him,.. would shaye end up on a roof? He didn't even like the guy but, God, he reminded him of himself.

The yoongi that he was years ago,
The one who didn't eat and that didn't get supported from the people he cared about the most, the yoongi that had to skip meals for equipment to songs that he probably wouldn't even sell, the yoongi that cried himself to sleep and then cut himself until he couldn't feel anything.. all until someone mentioned a company called bighit.

He didn't want anyone to live life like he had, self hatred and regret came upon him when he thought about those days.

When he first joined the group, seokjin had helped him on his feet, namjoon had learned him how to control his emotions, taehyung, Jimin and jungkook had learned him to smile and Hoseok had made him human.

They had all helped him in someway, and just maybe he wanted to lend that help to Shaye.

The new guy who shared his last name and his dorm, his group and hopefully,

Now his friend, or even brother.