The first try/ Chapter One

"Okay, Holly, George and Kipps are going to look on the right side of the mausoleum, Lucy and I on the left," the head of our agency looked at us with this smile, where you just couldn't say no.
All five of us (Anthony Lockwood, George Cubbins, Holly Munro, Quill Kipps and I, Lucy Carlyle) stood at the gates of the mausoleum of the Fittes' deceased.
Briefly explained: After long explanations I was able to explain my colleague that Penelope and Marissa Fittes are one and the same person, at least according to the views of the skull.
After George was in the archives and found nothing, we went to the mausoleum ourselves and looked for Marissa Fitte's grave.
George looked at me and Lockwood, shrugged his shoulders and wanted to leave.
"Uh, Holly? Are you coming?" he asked them. Holly and Kipps shared a look:
"Yes, yes.... course!"
Shaking his head George went to the agreed side and muttered something that sounded like"...everywhere...".
Sighed I shook my head too and was just about to pack up my things when I noticed Lockwood grinning at me.
I raised an eyebrow: "What?" "Oh, nothing," he answered. He packed his things too. I waited for him, my arms crossed. When he noticed that I was finished long before him, he raised his eyebrows.
"You're slow. I hope that's not because of me..."
"Ha, ha, ha", he said soundlessly. Panting, I turned around and was about to leave just as Lockwood held me back, pulled me towards him and kissed gently. Yes, you heard right! Anthony Lockwood kissed me, and not for the first time!
"Ready?" he asked me with a grin.
I nodded.
"Not that again" I gave my backpack a kick.