Foreword

star vs the forces of evil +

stranger things

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She's a runaway who doesn't belong anywhere.

He's a straight-A student interested in the paranormal.

She's got a secret she thinks no one will find out.

Until he does.

Star threatens the existence of Echo Creek. Saving her becomes Marco's fatal flaw. These two things are mutually exclusive —or are they? Dr Vincent Toffee and Madame Moon hint that there may be a loophole, but at what cost?

Does Star really want to live that much?

Does she really want Marco that much?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You don't know my story.

There's no happily ever after for people like me.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Please note that the point of view is solely

in the third person.

This story has and depicts scenes of a potentially distressing nature, and therefore the rating is PG13 VL. Parental guidance is advised for readers younger than thirteen.

This story is the first draft, but spelling and grammatical mistakes wish to be avoided.

WRITTEN PRIOR TO SVTFOE SEASON 3

WRITTEN PRIOR TO STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2

• Cover; by miraculous graphics

(The things written in CAPS above this will only be relevant to PART 1: Chapter 1-11 and PART 2: Chapter 1-4. After that, I, LavenWhisper, have taken over writing this from @MIRACULOUSNESS. All that she has written and the overall idea of this story is credited to her, Stranger Things, and Star vs. the Forces of Evil)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Enjoy the story...

___________________________________