DADDY RED HAIR (MICHAEL SMUT)

I had just gotten home from a LONG day of private school. My parents were never home, my dad owned Apple (RIP Steve Jobs) and my mom had an affair with the neighbor, so she was like never home. All I wanted to do was eat an avocado toast by the pool, and thank god our SEXY ASS pool boy Michael was over, and by sexy, I meant sexy. He had red hair, big puckering lips, a 2 pack, and a big ass dick (you could see the imprints through his swim trunks). He had also mentioned that he had a girlfriend, but that could be changed. She was a ugly whore with pink hair and no lips, and she was 34 (that old hag). I was 14, ripe and better than every other girl he had ever seen. As soon as I got home I ran upstairs and put on my tye-dye high-waisted bikini bottoms and a super stringy white top (easy access am I right?). I got changed quickly and yelled downstairs to Maurice to make me my avocado toast (no crust, that adds calories). I grabbed my favorite towel (an American flag) and ran outside. Immediately his bright red hair caught my attention, and I was wet without even getting in the pool. I yelled his name "MICHAEL", and he turned around right away. He was skimming the pool, and his arms looked pale, but hella muscular. He dropped the pool skimmer immediately and ran over to me, almost slipping on the wet ground (lol dumbass). He grabbed me and almost pulled off my top, but this dumbass Maurice finally brought out my goddamned avacado toast. "Thanks bitchass" I replied, and snatched the plate from his dirty ass hands. I was still ready to fuck, even though it was highly illegal (we had a high tree line, so it was fine). I told Maurice to hurry tf up and go inside and mind his business, and if he tried to tell my mom I'd have him sniped. He RAN inside, and Michael looked surprised, but still turned on, so turned on, in fact that I could see his Jr. Michael grabbed me and pulled my high-waisted bottoms off "fuck me mate" he said. He pulled his bottoms off sexily (almost like Calum did in that snap video), and is 9.5 in. jr. popped out. I gasped and he chuckled at me. "bend over" he demanded, and I did exactly as I was told. I yelped when his junior entered me, and I knew my other 14 year old friends would be excited when I told them this story. In the middle of fucking, I heard car door close. "shit, moms home I said" trying to pull away from Michael, but he wast budging. "Im not done" he growled and finished right as my mom walked into the backyard. "Y/N" your mom yelled "shut up mom" I yelled back, "or ill tell dad you're fucking that creepy as neighbor". "Touché", she replied as she walked back inside. "Come back tomorrow?" You asked Michael.

The End