Why Won't You Love Me (LUKE SMUT)

Since you and Arzelya were kids you had always been best friends; so when she asked you to go on tour with her and her boyfriend, Luke Hemmings you jumped at the opportunity. To be honest you were always jealous of Arz, she had the perfect body (especially after she got those ribs removed to look skinnier) and the hottest boyfriend. But you could never go for Luke for obvious reasons. Arz said she didn't want to be alone on tour cause of how bored she would get, but she felt the need to go after hearing rumors that Luke did anal with a PA. You always really enjoyed the boys, even after you and Mikey got a little too drunk and you gave him a handy behind the Wendy's dumpster.

"Y/n!" Arz called from the bathroom of our hotel room. We were currently in Denver because later that night the boys had a show. I could tell by the tone in Arzs voice that she was stressed, the only time i heard that kind of strain in here voice was after she deep throated luke. "Lil peep just died and i need to go home for a couple of days."

"Im so sorry arz." I responded, almost anxious because i was kind of scared of how Luke would react with her being gone. Within the next hour arz had said her goodbyes to everyone and had left. I felt almost out of place without her there. But anyways you went on to the show and by the time you knew it you were backstage puttering around. I was getting ready for a show, I was wearing one of Arz's FashionNova black lace bodysuits I had stolen (use code Arz for 20% off) and a pair of black ripped jeans and converse. I also put on the youngblood bomber (a perk of going on tour with the boys I guess). When i was putting my shoes on, I heard a knock at the door. i got up to open the door, anxious to see who was there. To my surprise, it was Luke. "I need someone to talk to, a girl, and Arz isnt here". "Come in, get comfortable" I said. I was so excited because this was the most words hes ever said to me (he was usually to busy kissing Arz's ass). He came in and plopped his 6'2 figure on the hard hotel couch, sighing loudly. "Whats up?" I asked. I was trying fo focus on him, but I couldnt stop staring into his beautiful blue eyes. He told me that he hasnt gone on stage without getting fucked, or at least a blow job, in at least 5 years. I did the math quickly, and Im no math whiz or anything but that means since he was like 17. He looked at me suggestivly, waiting for me to get on my knees I guess. "I cant do that to Arz" I told him, "shes been my best friend since we were kids", even though I gave 0 fucks. "Fuck her", Luke replied, "shes cheated on me with everyone on tour, including Michaels ugly ass". He was right, and there was no way I wasnt going to not fuck luke hemmings (i mean he was fucking luke hemmings). "Ok" I replied, and gave him a quickie right there on Arz's bed. It took about 15 minutes, and after we both left for the show. Afterwards, I checked twitter and the fans were saying that was the best show theyve ever seen Luke put on, and I knew I had done a good job.

The End