5

"Holy crap!" Sero shouted. "He got 2.31 kms?! That's insane!"

"Way to go, Izuku!" Both Uraraka and Yaoyorozu cheered.

"His finger's swollen!" Ilda said and put his finger on his chin. "There was the entrance exam, too. He sure have a weird Quirk.

"It's not very stylish." Aoyama said while Bakugo was stunned, his body shaking and look with wide eyes and mouth hanging open and sweating bullets.

'Wh-What's with that Quirk?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable! But in reality...' He thought before snapping out of stunned state as his eyes full of anger and fury and his blood boiling in anger.

"Oi, what is the meaning of this?" Bakugo growl and he creates explosion and dash toward Midoriya. "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you damn bastard!!" Izuku scream in fright.

Before he could get any closer, a band of cloth quickly shot toward him and Bakugo was instantly stopped and his Quirk was shut off.

"W-What the hell-? These cloth are hard...!" Bakugo said and slowly turn around, seeing Aizawa activating his Quirk.

"They're weapons for capture made out of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy..." He said as his hair was flowing around him, a gross look on his face as he was able to stop the boy in time.

"Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over again. I have dye eyes!" Then everyone was stunned

"It's such a wasted, since he had an amazing Quirk!"

He then let go of the cloth and his Quirk deactivated, but still keep glaring at Bakugo. "We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready. Midoriya." Midoriya look at him when he move away from the angry Bakugo who was just standing there. "Here," He said and throw him a roll of bandage.

"Go bandage your finger by the tap over there and once we're done, go check on Recovery Girl." He said and turn to Yaoyorozu. "Go help him, since you were so concerned for him." Yaoyorozu blush slightly and Aizawa gestured everyone to follow him and Midoriya went to Yaoyorozu as she led him to the taps while he was blushing and muttering how close she to him.

'A little while ago... he was just a goddamn pebble on the damn of the road. A pebble... on the damn side of the friking road!!''

Meanwhile, Izuku and Momo were near the taps as she was helping to clean his finger. The blood trickling down on his fingernail as the water mixed with the blood and washed down on the drain and Izuku could felt Momo's soft touch on his finger.

"Did this always happens when you use your Quirk?" She said, breaking the awkward silence and Midoriya rise a curious eyebrows.

"Pardon?"

"Do you always injured yourself when using your Quirk?" She ask and Midoriya nodded as she began to wrapped the bandage around his finger.

"How much did it hurt?"

"Oh, u-uh... Like... I don't know... A bus crash on my finger when I accidentally fall down on the road." She giggle from the joke and Izuku blush furiously, she was so damn cute and beautiful.

"That's original. But how much did it hurt, no jokes this time."

"It hurt a little, you see, I have two Quirks. One is the one I saved you from the faux villain and the softball throw and the second one where it helps me endure pain, the pain can also strengthened my body." He said and began to flex his injured finger without showing any signs of pain. "See, it doesn't really hurt at all." He said and continues to flex, but the look on her face, she seems concerned about hearing it, but also confused.