11

"This is a follow-up report on yesterday's incident at the U.A. rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains. According to police investigation, the criminals call themselves "The League of Villains" and have been plotting to kill All Might, who was been a teacher at U.A. since spring of this year. Police have arrested 72 villains, but they still do not know whereabouts of their ringleader." The female reporter said on the TV.

In an unknown apartment, a old man wearing a hero costume which was a full body monochrome suit along with a yellow cape, a belt with the letter "G" on it, very thick yellow gloves and boots, and a dark domino mask which resembles two diamonds, as there was a letter on the table, which said.

Greetings. It feels like is just around the corner. As for you, sir, I hope that this letter finds you well. Since spring z I have been a teacher at U.A. High School and have taken on the task of guiding the next generation. I thought to find someone worthy to inherit half of my power among the most promising students aiming to become heroes. However, before I took up my post at U.A., I met a young man. Even though this young man had no Quirk, he rushed toward the scene in a situation where pro heroes, including myself, hesitated, using what power he had to try to find a way out of the situation. He may not have had a plan in mind at the time. Even so, he ran. I feel like I relearned from that young man the essence of what a hero must have in order to be worthy to be a hero. That is why I told him, "You can become a hero". I proposed to transfer half of my own Quirk to him. The power to cultivated by one person, who passes it on to anotherz who also cultivates it and passes it on. The crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart-- One For All. The young man inherited both half of my power including Nana's half of her One For All and her other Quirk, Painrance, without any hesitation and underwent training to be accepted into the Hero course at U.A. High School. Even as he struggles with his new Quirk, he kept giving his all to make it his own. I'm very proud of him. I don't like to toot my own horn, but I do not regret passing on half One For All to him at all. However, I am still inexperienced as a teacher. The day may come when I must trouble you, my old teacher. I am counting on you when that time comes. Please take care of yourself as the seasons change. I will continue to keep you updated on my circumstances.

Sincerely yours, Toshinori Yagi.

That's all it wrote as the old man sit down on the couch, looking at the small TV while taking a bite on his taiyaki.

"The boy acknowledged by Toshinori, huh?" He said as the door opened, revealing to be Nana, in her hero costume, carrying a bag full of foods.

"So, let's wrote a letter to Toshinori that we'll be training the kid in one week before the sports festival starts. Can't let him always get the backlashes everytime he uses One For All." Nana said as she placed the bag full of foods on the table.

"Okay, he'll be surprise when he saw you are here." The old man said and Nana giggled.

"Yes, now better send the letter to Toshinori or otherwise the kid will probably only do normal workouts." She said as she handed him a blank letter for him to wrote and a pen for him to write.

"All right, let's get this over with."

After they spent their one day without school since it was temporally closed, everyone was inside of Class 1-A.

"Hey, did you guys watch the news last night?" Hagakure said.

"Yeah." Ojiro said.

"Did you see how everyone in Class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..." She said and Shoji nodded.

"That's true." Shoji said, using his mouth which surprise Ojiro.

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" He said.