24

As Midoriya opened his room, which was a large white room with a black king size tatami double bed, a large TV on the wall, a luxury bathroom, a closet, and a refrigerator, including a large balcony.

(This is what his bed look liked)

"Holy..." Midoriya drop his bags on the ground, completely god-smacked how Nana was so rich. Because she is the number three hero.

"I know she'll be rich when she is the number three hero... But, this... is so..." Midoriya collapsed on the ground, his mind blowing off. "Back to work."

He then put on his costume, which has a few changes, and though some of the original aspects were brought over, it now looks sturdier and more combat-efficient in appearance. His second costume is a dark green full-body jumpsuit with the same red boots and elbow pads. The knee pads have been extended to his legs and reach up to his thighs. His new gloves are tinted beige, and have blue stripes decorating them. His respirator is now metal, diamond-shaped, and has two holes on the top and bottom, left to right.

"I wonder if the support course are like Hatsume..." Midoriya said, sweat rolling down his cheek, as he step out of his room and went to the field.

When he arrived, he saw Nana in her costume, waiting for him, as she crack her knuckles. "Let's get started! So today, I'll repeatedly hit you while your Painrance will strengthen up your bones. So now, you can't hit me." She said, which Midoriya face went blank. "What?"

In an instant, Nana knee kick his stomach, which made him gasp for air, as she right hook him, sending him to the ground and he did what he said, as they spent the next hour.

Then, Midoriya collapsed when Nana kick his chest. "Th-This... is... so... hard...!" Midoriya whispered, as he flopped his chest on the ground.

"This may be hard. But now you can increase the percentage to 52%!" Midoriya head perk up, as he instantly got up.

"Really?!"

"Yup! The more you take hits, the more your bones strengthen up. If we can do this in two months, you should able to use 85%. Today's training is different, because I was actually going all out on you, so don't expected that it'll take faster than you think. It'll take slower. So, now. Let's start endurance training!"

The first endurance training, run three kilometers without stopping. Second, sit-ups. Third, push-ups. Fourth, weight lifting. Fifth, swimming without stopping. Sixth, crunch training. Seventh, pull-ups. Final, sparing.

It was now 7:46 p.m., as Midoriya fell down on the ground, completely exhausted and tired. "This training is more harder then the one All Might give me..." Midoriya said, and Nana giggled, as she grabs his back, holding him up the air.

"Yup. You'll doing it, until your internship is over." Midoriya groan, and Nana just giggled and kiss his forehead, making him blush furiously.

"C-Could y-you st-stop doing that...?"