30

It was now 8:05 a.m., and everyone was training very furiously, like Bakugo, having to place his hands into boiling water to sweat and fired massive explosions into the the air, screaming and cursing.

"DAMN IT!!" He screamed, furiously.

Todoroki, in a tub, having to used his Half-Cold Half-Hot the same time, while the tub turn into ice and turn into boiling water, as he slam his hand on the tub, sending waves of ice all over.

Sero, having to shoot our tape constantly, his training will increase his capacity, and improve tape strength and shooting speed.

Ojiro use his Tail to hit Kirishima with his Hardening activating, which it will increase each other's Quirks.

Kaminari, having to handle large amount of electricity by handling a large battery.

Koda, having to scream to increase the reach of his Anivoice, and he's doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords.

Aoyama, having to shoot a lot laser into the sky, to increase the range of his laser and getting used to the pain on his stomach, even it hurts him.

Tokoyami, having to get inside a dark cave, training to keep Dark Shadow under control even if it's going wild on the dark, as he roared.

"RWAR!! DAAARRK SHHAADOOW!!"

Uraraka, having to get into a sphere and rolling down the mountain, decreasing the nausea and increasing the weight whenever she used Zero Gravity.

Ilda, doing long training run to increase his legs strength and stamina.

Asui, training to work all the muscles in her body and her long tounge, by climbing up mountain.

Sato, working out while eating sweets to activate his Suger Rush and power up.

Yaoyorozu, standing next to him, also eating while using her Creation to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time when she needed to make them.

Jiro, stabbing the mountain with her Earphone Jack to increase the quality of her Earphone Jack, as she was screaming.

Ashido, constantly creating acid to increase her skin's durability.

Mineta, having to pop out his hair balls to increase the strength o his scalp, and his head was bleeding a lot.

Shoji and Hagakure, both of them are training their Quirks, by having Shoji creating multiple Dupli-Arms to look for her.

While Midoriya, wearing nothing but his P.E. pants, shirtless, because he was too exhausted after overusing too much, as he screamed, ripping apart a boulder using Full Cowl at 60%, before he does multiple muscles training.

"DAMN IT!!" Bakugo cursed, again, which his cursed interrupted the full version of the Pussycats intro.

"Now, hit that tree!" Tiger ordered, as Midoriya charge up a 64% Smash and ounc the tree, sending the tree into he other trees, about ten of them. "Good! Your muscle fibers have already ripped apart!"

Once it was lunch time, everyone else was currently very tired and exhausted, except Midoriya, not tired or exhaust because of his Painrance, as he crack his knuckles, which Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll told them that they were making foods on their own, which Midoriya shrugged it off, and began to change his clothes, before coming back, preparing dishes by cutting vegetables, while the others were too tired and exhausted.

'Midoriya is so useful.' Aizawa said, as he watched as everyone got back to bathe and changed, while Midoriya, alone was cutting he remaining vegetables, and soon, he grab a lighter on the table and fired up the firewoods that were already there, as one by one people come back.