At Last We Are One

Finally the day of the ceremony had arrived. She had been trying to get along with Alyssa it was just hard for her. Lyn was feeling a bit better and wandering around with her mom and Shane outside a lot. Today Lyn was in her white dress and cute white shoes. Jade was in a summer halter top dress and her flats. She would put heels on for the night. She breathed out as she descended the stairs with her daughter. She smiled when she saw Val and Lyn walked over to the other she wolf.

The day of the ceremony was upon them and Erin and the guys were being guys. They all took their shots at Erin, joking and congratulating him and carrying on and being merry. Erin and his wolf were both ecstatic as the day went on, and when the time came, Erin and the rest of them were all dressed up in their white suits awaiting her arrival. She was truly a sight to behold and Erin could feel his heart racing 1000 miles per hour. She was his forever and he was hers and Lyn would grow up in an environment of unconditional love and support. There was still so much to be done though, but for today he would block all of that out. All that mattered was the woman descending the steps before him and the little one who had not surprisingly taken a liking to Val.

Jade winked at Erin and smiled gently as she walked into the living room her pup had run Straight for Val. She showed her what Jade had done with her hair. "Auntie Val Mommy braided white flowers into my hair and I get to wear my pretty dress. she said it is only for special occasions that I get to wear it." She said and smiled at Val. Jade laughed her daughter had really opened up when it came to some of the pack members. She loved to show things off like Shane, she always spoke to him. Alex she kinda spoke to, but when Jax and Alyssa were close she glared at them and would refuse to talk till they left. It often brought a small smirk to Jade's face. Lyn was a fierce little pup who didn’t take much from any one. she had even kicked her dad in the shins multiple times. Lyn did not like Erin at first, she was growling at him a lot before she became comfortable with him. Now he could pick her up and all would be gravy. She would out of excitement being able to see higher up then normal.

Jade watched the pack as she descended. She had no choice, but to do this. She didn’t like being the center of attention. Her eye's drifted over each and could tell something was up. She wouldn't ask today, but tomorrow she corner one of them and make them tell her what in the world is going on. However for now her attention turned to Erin and she walked over to him slowly. The silver burn had faded with in the day of them being back, not fully but enough not to bug her. She had a feeling what ever happened had to do with Alyssa, however after the ceremony she would not be able to touch Erin again in the way she wanted. Jade would be able to feel any and everything coming off him and him her. They would never be able to hide how the other feels. The ceremony made emotions connect it was why only why Mates were allowed to do the ceremony, and also only worked in the throws of passion between each wolf or mate. Jade would deal with the building anger against Alyssa another day. Today was about her and Erin well and that evening. She was more than happy to do the ceremony with him and just enjoy her time being with Erin. They hadn't fought at all about anything yet. She knew they be having a discussion about Shaw and probably a few others things on his mind. Today was not the day for any of that. He be moving from his room into the big room they basically shared, it was a lot bigger than his room and it had room for Lyn.

She walked outside at Erin's side and walked with the pack to a clearing another pack had showed up on short notice. She stood by Erin as Jeremy stepped forward."Today we stand under the sun to unite Jade and Erin as full blown mated. They will share a bed tonight and at the moon's peak share the sacred bite of the wolves. They will be mated for life and with their daughter Lyn to follow in their footsteps when she gets older. let us give thanks and praise to the moon Goddess." He said and they howled at the sky." Good now we will do our midnight run under the moon as the couple does their own we will spend the day relaxing and eating as a pack.” He said