Head Quarters

The Order had dutifully prepared for the task they were soon to carry out. Humans had always been afraid of that which seemed beyond their understanding and comprehension, and that fear is part way what brought about the company that is The Order. However, it was once simply a gathering of like-minded men who had humanity's best interest at heart. They were simply an organization that was meant to keep the threats unknown to the general public at bay and in check. Unfortunately, as time passes and history is forgotten, new ambitions rise, traditions fade, and ideologies rewrite the very foundation of the sect. A century old sect turned into a hate group against all those non-human, with the view that humanity is the superior species and all else should either be eradicated or used for the advancement of humanity. The very reason such an organization has flourished is due to their backing by very influential people in the world's government. They are a global organization, with branches all over, who answer to a council, headed by a man only known as "1st Elder". 

The predetermined attack that was soon to fall upon the Pack had been thoroughly researched. The tracker that had been expertly placed on Jade gave The Order their location, after that it was a simple matter of setting up their "hunting ground". Their heavy connections, donations, and bribes, had, over the decades, landed them access to some pretty serious military grade hardware. They had effectively sent out scout drones that would attach themselves to trees, bushes, the ground, and all over in a pretty wide range from where their target's location was. They wanted to be sure that they could monitor both their prey and their people on the ground. With this system in place they would be able to give live stream info to the team on the ground about their targets movements, as these stealth cameras had all sorts of modes of visuals, from infrared to being able to pick up the heart beats f things nearby. They were sparing no expense with this endeavor, as it was reckless to try to take a pack down without necessary preparations. The team that would be sent in would have both lethal and non-lethal weapons, the latter was to be used before the former. If at any time a member felt their life was in danger, they were allowed to make their own call while in the field. However, each man was told of the reward they would receive for live captures, to encourage the subjugation of the wolves. They were far more useful to the Research Division and some of the Elders alive rather than dead. 

The First Elder sat at his desk and pondered about the events that would soon unfold. He knew it was highly unlikely that the plan would go as smoothly as the others thought it might, but that was because he was already 10 steps ahead of the others in the thought processing of his ultimate goal. Man truly was short-sighted, given the proper stimulus. The hardest part of his plan was the movement of the pieces that he had no control over, but he had faith that all things would fall into place and eventually all would reveal itself in time. He considered it a bonus if they were able to capture Jade and the child, but he knew better than to hold high hopes in that regard. He simply needed to make sure that they managed to capture at least one alive and he knew eventually he'd get what he wanted. The cards were stacked in his favor, but there was still a slight possibility that things could fall apart, so he was scheming to make sure that things would unravel to his liking. He found himself chuckling a bit to himself. 

'Man or Beast? Is there really that much of a difference between the two? Filthy things'