Don't Ever Touch A Alpha's Pup

Jade growled as she watched Erin with Dante. She flinched slightly at his deserter comment. Hadn't she done the same before she was forced to comeback, is that how he saw her. She more then hoped not. She stopped when the others came in and started to fight Dante, Jeremy grabbed her and held her tightly. He held her so that if she fought or turned her arms would break. He knew she knew that and she stayed put as she watched horrified as the pack and her mate gotten beaten down by one meager wolf. When he started for her and Jeremy and Lexi. Jade growled and snarled at this ass hole. He just smirked and left.

When he left Jade went to her Mates side and frowned. She kissed his cheek and watched him. "Erin are you okay? She asked. She turned."Is everyone okay?" She asked and looked at Val and Alex. She felt horrible inside about the pack, but something else seemed to be bugging her. Her chest felt tight and the world seemed off. Her face turned to panick stricken." Lyn." She said. Leaving the others to recover none of them were past recovering, but Jade knew something about her baby was off.She just hoped her child was feeling ill. Jade almost flew up the steps towards the 4th floor she made it up with in seconds flat. She ran to the room and burst into the room where her daughter was.

A painful Howl ran through the house shaking the walls to the core. Jeremy looked at Erin and was flying up the stairs in seconds. He stopped at the door frame and saw Jade on her knees in tears begging for it to not be true. She had let out a scream as she sobbed. Jeremy went to step up to the distraught mother. He dropped his jaw to say something, but Jade was his daughter in law, not his mate or daughter and Lyn was his granddaughter not daughter. He stepped back when Erin came up. He let Erin try to comfort his distraught mate.Jade held onto Erin."They took her Erin they took our pup. I am gonna kill him, he was a distraction." She growled through streaming tears. She tried to break Erin's grip on her. Jade however clung to him, especially when his grip got firmer.

Jade hid her head into her mates chest. She was shaking out of and soon to be killer instinct. She would find them and show no mercy for taking her pup. Shane had come up when He heard the scream, he been with Val and Alex to see if they were okay. He had Lyss rebreak his nose he cursed,but ran up after the scream. Shane went to comfort Jade and Jeremy shook his head."Gather those well enough to meet downstairs for a meeting."Jade we will find Lyn and we will get her back safely. But you and Erin will join us for a meeting. I promise we will get her back." He said. he went and placed a hand on the overly distraught mother. He nods to his son to lead Jade down. Jade walked down with her mate her arms around him.

They met Jeremy in his study with the few able to stand on their own."Today just shows how desperate things are getting now Lyn has been taken and no matter what relationships and how high emotions are running right now we will together to find this pup she is the alphas child and my granddaughter. We will not give up Alyssa you take some Erin you take the others Jade will be with you at all times let her lead especially if she picks up a scent." He said."Now go before the scent is gone." He said.

Jade looked at Jeremy and nodded her thanks before she walked out with Erin. She undressed and phased, with how she was feeling it was a easy turn. Her wolf was a large white wolf her green eyes were covered with pain and anger.

Emotions were truly running high, everyone felt a semblance of guilt, betrayal, anger, and hatred. Erin's blood was boiling, murder and fury was all that was on his mind at the moment. Dante had done the one thing that couldn't ever be forgiven, he had laid hands on his child, the only recompense for this action was death. He looked to the others, as Jeremy finished talking. "Alyssa," his voice just barely held back the rage beneath the surface, "Take Val, Shane, and Jax. Alex, come with us."

There was no argument or questions between any of them, they all fell in line. Immediately they all ran out back, stripped and phased. All noses went up in the air. Erin snagged on to Dante's scent with ease, figuring following his scent would take him to where he needed to be. Also, the man had officially become the object of Erin's rage, and he was hell-bent on ripping out the man's throat. He growled low in his throat as he waited for the others, all of them awaiting further orders.