The Order

The Order is what they called themselves, and they dealt with the things in this world that others wouldn't believe existed. They were an Organization, nationally funded, that stretched way back to the Dark Ages. They were the purveyors of humanity, in their opinion, and anything non-human was an affront to God and a danger to be dealt with. Recently, they had heard some disturbing news. They had heard that a female wolf with child had gone back to her savage roots, which came as a huge disappointment. They had first heard that the woman had renounced her disgusting nature and was trying to carve herself a small place in society. The Order had decided not to take action against her, in hopes that this experiment would prove a success and that they were witnessing something akin to a miracle. There were obviously those that were skeptic, sighting that a savage is always a savage regardless of the surroundings. These voices were proven right when Jade had left society to return to her Pack. 

Now, the higher-ups were discussing their plan of action, and what they were going to do about this ungodly plague that has been freely running amuck. 

"I do believe a hunt is in order," A portly man spoke around a rather large table. 
"We've ascertained some viable intel on the whereabouts of one of these Pack's den. They tend to try to live like people, but are only mimicking something they know nothing about." A man, smoking a pipe, replied. 
"It's about time we showed them that this world is Man's, and there is no place for such godless creations among us." A third man spoke, looking to the man at the head of the table. 
The man at the head sat pondering, chin resting on his knuckles. Brow furrowed and eyes narrowed, he seemed to be contemplating heavily. "The one we've watched...Jade-something...," he muttered, "She is the first of her wretched kind to try something of assimilating with humanity. If possible, she would at least make for a good case-study." He stood up and moved behind his own chair. "We will begin our hunt, a purge of this virus that seeks to infest our very souls," he looked at the men around the room, "however, we should try to take that woman and her little girl alive. Just like the dog is decended from the mighty wolf, we may yet be able to domesticate these vile creatures. However, should they bare fangs," he made a shooting motion with his hands, "They will be immediately put down. If possible, only bother keeping the females alive, as they may be easier to break, but if a male can be apprehended alive as well, then so be it. Their extinction is our priority, but specimen are necessary. We have uses for these creatures, their trivial and unwanted existence shouldn't disappear without furthering humanity. That woman and child should be captured, and a bonus given to the ones who manage to capture her male counterpart as well." he smiled. "Like dogs, one will follow the other. Let the hunt commence."