Chapter One

"LOSER!" Someone screamed at me.

I closed my eyes, tuning them, Listening to my music.

I can't win, I can't reign

I will never win this game

Without you, without you

I am lost, I am vain

,I will never be the same

Without you, without you.

"Look! It's Loser Leilah!" Yelled Violet.

I rolled my eyes.

 I won't run, I won't fly

I will never make it by

Without you, without you

I can't rest, I can't fight

I walked over to the bus stop and checked my watch. It read 3: 03, Great, I was early.. even more time for Violet and her cronies to bully me. I checked the bus list. Huh, Another 370 came at 3:05 instead of my normal 3:15. I guess i'll just take that bus intsead.

Violet rolled her eyes. "GOING TO ANOTHER DOCTOR?" She said loudly and slowly as if speaking to a deaf person.

I didn't respond.

All I need is you and I

Without you

"GOING.. TO... ANOTHER...DOCTOR?" Violet said again, louder this time.

The 307 arrived early, it was only 3:04, But thank god it did, I don't think i could take another minute with that stupid, idiotic Violet Joans.

I held my hand out and the bus came bustling towards me. I showed the bus driver my ticket, and put it in the ticket machine, I waited a couple of seconds for it to come out and when it did i slid it back in my purse, readjusting my bag slips I quickly scanned the bus for a spare seat.

There was only one, A spare seat at the back of the bus, Next to a boy with curly hiar and goregous eyes, I blushed, unsure of wether or not to sit next to him, i was terrible at speaking to boys.

Still, I made my way slowly down the bus, walking slowly, carefull not to bump anyone with my school bag. I walked over to the boy and coughed slightly. He jumped and took out a white earphone. "Um... Er... can i?" I asked, gesturing to the seat.

He nodded. "Sure."

With a sudden rush of confidence i turned to him, and placing my school bag at my feat i said quietly. "Hi, I'm Leilah." He turned back to me and a smile brook across his face.

"Hey, I'm Liam."

And that's how it all started.

.

.

.

.

Hello Wattpaders! So i deleted The Girl from 1960... IDK why, I didn't really like the storyline. So this a new story, A sudden idea that stuck me today, A girl i know was talking about this guy she met on the bus and i was like BING! LIGHTBULB! Anyway, Hope you enjoy <3

X Gwen