Chapter Twenty

Yo Gabba Gabba!

LOL ^ The first person to use the word ‘Flubber Di Do’ in a sentence gets a dedication!

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

Niall opened up the computer and clicked on a tab, and quickly typed something up.

I turned to Jerome, who was typing something up on his phone.

“How long does this usually take?” I ask Kayla.   

She shrugs. “Depends. They usually fidget for some time on their computers and phones.”

“Anddddd…. We’re live!” Zayn says.

On the right hand side of the video is a set of numbers that are quickly going up.

“Wow! That’s a lot of people!” I said, my eyes wide.

“Everyone this is Leilah.” Liam said, patting me on the back.

“Hello!” I say, waving my hand.

“And Kayla will be gracing us with her awesome presence.” Harry said, gesturing to Kayla.

Kayla nodded. “Sup’ Awesome people.”

Immediately a bunch of comments responded to her.

Followmezayn: @KaylatheNinja Hai!!! ((:

MzHoran: @KaylatheNinja OMG I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! YOU ARE SOOOOO FUNNY

Ash1000: @KaylatheNinja you should die. No one likes you.

I frowned. “Hey! That’s mean! Don’t say that about Kayla!”

“What?” Niall asked.

“Honestly, Leilah, I don’t mind.” Kayla said. “I’m secretly a power ranger. They’re jealous of my awesomeness.”

“Of course they are, babe.” Louis said, casually slinging his arm around her waist. 

Kouisforever: OMG you guys are so cute! @LouisTomlinson and @KaylatheNinja

Chelsa999: @KaylatheNinja can I be a power ranger too?