Chapter Twenty One

Sorry for the late update. But this is 6 pages on Word… So I hope this makes up for it. OMG! ! I’M GOING TO THE NICKI MINAJ CONCERT!!!!!!!!!Aaaaah! Are any of you guys going??? If so, Look for a tall blonde girl with crutches! If you see me, please  stop and say hi.

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

“Leilah.” Someone was shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes, blinking as they went in and out of focus.

“Leilah.” Kayla said again.

“Kayla!” I said with a grin. “Oh! I’m sorry, I must have droned off!”

“It’s cool.” She said, offering me a hand, which I accepted, so she pulled me up with a grin.

“So are the boys back yet?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Nah, But they’ll be back here any minute.”

“Oh, Ok…” I said, feeling slightly disappointed.

“Hey, you should start packing.” Kayla suggested, running a hand through her hair. “You’re leaving tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah.” I said, sitting up. “Jerome’s coming too.”

“He is?” Kayla asked, frowning. “Really? Because I heard him on the phone last night talking to his agent- Cara or Beth, something like that, and he was talking about how he’s going to be touring all through August and September.”

“What?” I ask, suddenly wide awake. “No- Jerome wouldn’t do that. He’s going to school with me this term. And the next. And the one after that.”

“Hey! Actually speaking of school - I was thinking about time I attended one.”

“Really? A fighting school? Or a spy school or something?” I ask.

“No.” Kayla says, laughing. “I want to go to school with you.”

“Really?” I ask, sniffing. “You want to go to school with me?”

“Of course I do.” Kayla said, nudging my shoulder. “I love you. You’re my BWFF.”

“You’re BWFF?”

“Best Watermelon Friend Forever.” She rolls her eyes. “Duh, Leilah.”