Chapter Nineteen

So I have planned out the whole entire story (And the sequel!!!!) And I need a good title that has something to do with water, the sea, princess or fairy-tales. ( The sequel is going to be called True Love’s Kiss or Just Another Fairy-tale)  Also check out the trailer on the side ((: Whoever comes up with an awesome title gets… a prize. A dedication, a shout out …. Whatever you want!!

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

Liam’s POV

“So what happened?” Louis asked.

“Leilah blew up. I’ve never seen her so mad or upset.” I say, frowning.

“Maybe her father’s a touchy subject. Growing up without one…” Harry suggested.

“I just can’t imagine something affecting her so much. The Leilah I know doesn’t get angry, She never cries. I just… I’ve never seen this side of her before.”

“Maybe instead of talking of her… You should be talking to her.” Louis suggests.

I sigh. “You really think so?”

“Leliah’s a really nice girl.” Niall says. “She’s not going to bite.”

“Ok.” I say, getting up,  feeling slightly nervous in anticipation. “I’m going to go see her.”  I grab my jacket and open the door. And there, standing in the door, looking slightly sheepish but carrying a batch of cookies was Leilah. 

She was smiling, But I could tell that she was nervous from the way she kept shifting from one foot to the other.

“Hello.” She said politely, holding out the plate to me. “Want a cookie?”

“No, I’m good.” I say. “Do  you want to go somewhere quiet and talk?”

She smiles. “Yes, I would like that. But first.” She shoves the plate in my face. “You must have a cookie. I made them myself with the help of Jerome.”

“What type are they?” I ask, making polite small talk and taking one from the plate, although the cookie looked dry and lumpy, I took a bite off it anyway.

I swallowed down both the cookie and the gross aftertaste. Leilah could never really cook. Still, I guess it’s the thought that counts.

“Do you like it?”  Leilah asks, her eyes wide.