Rebel! Maki Nishkino x Singer! Reader: Hoodie

Hiya! It's been a while! I haven't had any thoughts for making any story's but now I do! I've also been procrastinating a lot... *scratches back of neck while staring down* eh hehehe. Anyways, let's get on with the story! The singer for these songs is, Hey Violet.

You thought that being on stage often would somewhat calm your nerves overtime, but nope.

You still get an overwhelming sense of anxiety before each show.

But this show is way worse, cause you heard that your ex is going to be here.

Who was your ex you might ask? Well, none other than Maki Nishkino.

She was the best girlfriend you've ever had! But, a long distance relationship didn't work out between you two.

You wished it did, but, you guys never had enough time to talk to eachother, so, you two slowly drifted away from eachother.

After breaking up, you wrote a song about it. Hoping one day she would hear it, but you never sent it out to the world.

You have the music and vocals for it done already but, you didn't let it go.

And you're glad you didn't.

Because now you have a surprise song for her and everyone else.

You sighed.

You missed the nights when you would lay on the hood of her truck, stare at the stars, and smoke.

It was nights like that where you could actually relax and forget about everything.

"*mumble*"

You started reminiscing on everything you two did together.

"(y/n)"

You let out another sigh.

"(Y/N)!"

Your head snapped up.

"Y-yea?"

"You're on." The staff member said.

'Shit.'

You walked towards the stage, breathing deeply and slowly.

As you approached the stage another staff member handed you the mic.

'Alright you got this.'

You breathed in deeply one more time and then walked out on stage.

"Hey guys!"

You waved your hand as the crowd started to scream.

"How are you all doin'?" You asked.

The crowd started to scream again.

You giggled slightly.

"Well, I have a special song at the end of this concert that no one has heard yet...!"

The crowd went absolutely wild when you said that, it kinda surprised you.

"So, let's get on with the concert, shall we?"

(Time skip)

You just got done singing O.D.D. and the crowd was screaming again.

"Well, I'm sorry to say this but, we have reached the end. But! The good news is, you guys get to hear my newest song!"

And once again, the crowd went wild.

"But first, let me give this song some backstory."

"I wrote it a while ago...about... 3-4 months ago. It's based on one of my ex's pretty much. And she's actually here now. I miss you, Maki."