Ino Yamanaka x Reader: I Will Not Bow

So this is based during Pain's attack against The Hidden Leaf and Naruto is in the 5 tails state.

You look up to see a dark red beam shooting up into the sky 'what the hell?' you thought as you rush to find Ino. You and Ino have been girlfriends for a almost a year, and if you had to rate it 1/10 you'd give it an 11/10.

You shake your head as you focus on your objective, finding Ino (lol), you start yelling her name "INO, INOOO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!!" You hear behind you. You turn around and find the blonde clutching her left side.

You rush towards her and tackle her to the ground "AHH, F-FUCKIN HELL". You immediately push off of her " GAH- S-sorry Ino, are you ok? I'm sorry i'm a fucking dumbass..." you facepalm as you say that last sentence. "It's ok, i think, i'm still going to love my little dumbass" you giggled a little as she ruffled your hair.

But that moment was quickly thrown away as a loud roar snapped you both back to reality, then you heard low rumbles getting louder and louder, as you looked towards the reason behind all the noise.

It was Naruto, kind of, with 5 tails...heading straight for you guys.

Once it saw you guys it started running faster

But before you two had time to react it was a few feet away, you tackled Ino again.

"AHH F-FUCK YOU"

"I'm sorry, again! trying to save your life" you said as you turned to the beast which was slowly walking towards you

"Naruto you sack of shite, once this is over your really gonna get it!" Once you got that off of your chest you started weaving hand signs, once you were done your eyes turned completely red. You stared at the beast in front of you, right in the eyes, it tried to look away but it was to late. Everything around you and the beast was a dark, blood like red.

The beast roared and charged at you but you formed a spear next to you and stabbed it right in the leg, it screamed and started limping, but that limping quickly faded as it healed in an instant.

"Well fuck you to" you said, slightly annoyed.

you pinned it to the ground with fake but deadly kunai, but just as you were about to strike the final blow you heard someone yell.

"(Y/N) STOOOPP!!! DON'T FINISH IT" The red that was around you guys quickly faded back into normal colors.

Once the beast realized it was free it charged at you, before you knew it, you were on the ground. The beast on top of you. it slashed at your body, and It burned like hell.

After a few seconds of that happening, Yamato (the person who yelled don't finish it) surrounded Naruto with wooden pillars, He turned Naruto back to normal, but he had seriously bad burns all over him.

You were on the brink of going unconscious, but before you did you saw Ino rush over to you. You heard her say something but you coudn't quiet make it out. Everything was slowly fading into darkness

The last thing you saw was your girlfriend in tears.

Ending 1

Ino's POV

I held flowers on this rainy day. Everyone wore all black, as they stood in front of her grave. I placed a picture of me and her ontop of the grave. She had the goofiest grin in that picture, it was the hardest thing to do, to accept that my girlfriend (Y/n) (L/n) was actually dead. "I still love you (y/n), you will always be the best ninja and girlfriend I have ever known." I said as tears poured out of my eyes.

Ending 2

You woke up in a very white room, you felt some sort of weight around your chest and down.

You giggle a little as you see Ino asleep on top of you, she stirs a little in her sleep, mumbling something under her breath as she does so.

You wrap your arms around her which, surprisingly, wakes her up. "Goodmorning babe" you say as you kiss the top of her head.

"Holy shit" Ino said while tears were forming in her eyes "they said you wouldn't wake up anytime soon, you were in a coma for a week. They said it would take a year before you would wake up." Ino hugged you tighter.

"Really!? i've been here for a week?!" you smirk "Guess i'm stronger than Naruto if i can fight off a coma..."

Ino playfully punches your arm "It's a relief to see that you haven't changed at all, your still a dumbass."

Authors Notes

IM SO VERY SORRY I HAVENT MADE A STORY IN LIKE, FOREVER. My computer got some sort of virus on it and i wasnt able to get on the internet without me getting kicked off or the screen turning black, and the only reason im able to post now is because im using the internet browser on my playstation vita. So i am very sorry for the long break, hope this fanfic makes up for it!!! Btw i named this fanfic after one of my favorite songs because i couldnt thing of a title so, yea. I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin