Chapter 2: The Doki's Arrival (old)

(oMG thX anIna Weeabo for The nAmd of the Chapet!!!!1!1!1!!1!1!2!372783!1!1!)

As frsok folwoed bracaetly threw the hallway, she turnded and startd to wslk down a drak hallway. "Why r we hear?" Fried dick aksed "oh nvm i thiyht it wuld be like the muvies wheree a bunch of druggies wuld cum out and gangbang us" Braklety told frick "igut sum people u gotta MEAT (VEganS r TRiGgGEred!1!1!727291-2+$-(2+2;#;!2!!1!1!?!2!)

We arrive at the lockeder arar, "tshe r my discussing accuse of frands" bracelety anunced, "sup cunt my naems undoone" the azul foish said "You smell liek the shit nt dad used to mak me eat everynight four  3 years straight" Frisky  told her "yah seems reasonable" "and this is grassy" sad braclet, "hi grassi" i exclaimed "Did you just assume my fucking gender cis white scum bitch? Ill have you know that I am currently going through a phase of life in which my gender has not been assigned specifically to me yet, so your dumb ass gonna call me a leaf for now" Ggrasy told frid "ah nic to MEAT (OMG VEGANS) you to" "Now thata ive introduded u into thse cuntfaks..." Brackletys voice trailed off, amdright then everybody in the hallways jaw dropped. "I-i-i-its" someone stittered "the dokis!!1!1!1!!1!2"

Frdok turned they're head to see 4 🅱exy gorls wlakinh down the hallwae, one with lung porpel haier and tHIc bubbs, the one nexted to her a smallee girl with a red now and... Omg its that thicc gurl who was twaking!!!! and then besides her a smol probaby trap girl with pink hair ad a UNECARY HAIRCLIP in da frunt. And unfront of dem all... A bootifal girk with dirty blund haor and a whete bow "holy shit her eyelases are bigger then my futut" I muttred. But den i realised yhat.... Dey were walking towards us!!!! They stoped infrant if us "hey, are u new??!" the one with dirti blsnd askdd "y-yeah.." i sluttered "omg!!! Well mi names moonika! The 1 with purpel hare is yRi, the thicc ass one is Sayiri, and the trap is natsucki!" Munika exclaimed "so u wanna sit wif us at lunched?!!1?1?" She askdd "hell no lmfao i wtched mean gorls" i then pumched minika in the face "OoOOOHHHO" everyone in the hallwae gaspedded "yES bOTxh!!!" "bEat hER Ass!!!1" "yu bitch!!!" screamdd monika, "you msed up my goddamn makeip!!!" i sare ur gunna- *bell rings* "ah fack!" monika cried "this idnt iver!!!!"

Wveyone ran to dere callses but Bracletky grasy and undyni stayed stile, after a lung monet of silenc braclety sais "yup ur defintlyin te sqiad"