Chapter 1: The First Day (old)

It was frivs fosrst day

"I hoep thid woant be like my last schol," fridk mutterd too themslebs.
They opemed the door and saww a stringe figure stanind there, "welcum to kinky high," siad the strange fogur, "my nam is principl Zipstey, but u can csll me slut."
"Helo peoncopl slut, my name is grisk, am new hear." I annunced "ah yes, frosk, cum to my offuce fridk ."

On tey way to tha office, fridm locked aroudn the hallway, a small girl with coral hare and a red bowe twarking wif ppl throwing uney at her, a kid that kktteraly locks like a orange beatong the shit out off a litel girl in a red dress wif a jumprope, and some bitch that kinda looked like frisk exvept wif a gren sweater ateing a hotpocket. "We're here!" exclaimed zipstut" Frisk wlaked into her office, they locked arpund theroom, a pictur of a stranh purpel cat wift the name starkit abouve it, a godlen statue of a peenoir, a rope tiedinto a nose, and a comfrtrable litle chair with a wodendesk in front of it. "So, what brings y here fridi?" He askded,"oh... Well i climed mount ebert becuz i wanted to fall down teh hole (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and died, butt i ended up her" i told them. "Oh!" "Thats how we got alot of our stufents!" She exclaimed. "Anamoo! Cum in here (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!!!" Another strange figure wakleds into the rroom, "Nani the fuck tpu wnat im tryong to wtach blend s." they exclamed. "We have a new stufent!" "Frdick, this is vice proncable Anamoo Spiderweb!" (Omg shutout to my frend anine weaboo!1!1!) "Hi botch" he said. "Now live me the fuk alone zipstey im rryna watch some anamoo." They yelled "Hav a nice day!" Zupstey exclaimed. "Anhway kid, ill assign sumon to tpur you around the skol, hmmm" he sat they're in silece for a mommant, than they leaned into the microphun and yelded, "braclty get ur ass over her rn" then a bloo breaklet thingy wakled into teh door. "I need u to tpur this cunt arund the sool, k?" He asked "K slut" The bracklet repiled "hey bitch im broccoli" she said "hi, my nams frisky, r u gunna tour my aroudn th skchool?" i asked "sure lmfao fellow me bich"