Chapter 4: The Group Projgect (old)

"Oki lmoa so annayaw we stattaed a knew clud" anounked braces
"Woh tghats so epik!" I repIed
"Itks gong to be kkalled the virjin klub! 1! 1!! 1! 1! 1! " says sushi
"I feel like the title is very representative to our group, it really demonstrates how fucking sorrowful and pitiful we all are." Says grassy
"Yah wagtevar that mens I ajgree" I repie baac.
'6@6!" screms barceltit "so itsf ofifcl!1!"
But tyen a vvoce yells fro acrods yhe kafetaria
"hah ik ur nver guna ahve to chenga that nawm bacelty 😎."
"SHGUT THE RYCK UP ICY" HYELEED BRCEL BAKK
"Whu was taht?" I askd
"thet qhss icy, she's is a fockin thot, sshs my 2st gratest anemy atfer mumika 😡" RepIed bradley
"Oh ok" I sya
"Th furst meetibf is on moonday bc the stioy stats on frday for plot convence" said br
"It seems like the bell is about to ring, I feel as though it would be for the best if we started to continue on to our classes." Said Grassy
"Lmao fne fucking nurd butt k" Repld brak
We all lft 22 go 2 are asses, I hadh hisssssssstory (haha remember that leafy meme) & saidly, I had nun of my frsns in my ass :(((((

Wen I got ibto my ass I sat don at mydrsk and relized tha safari was sitin in frunt of me!! 1! 1! 1! 1!  I don thnk she ntced me so ima pretan I dind nOwOtice her.
Thej a litarel nummer 4 wlaked up to the desk
"Hey fckers I'm ur teacher xdxd" "My nawm is for" He sad
"2day we r guna lern aboot the hisssssssssstory of chetos"

"Cheetos were invented in 1948 by Fritos creator Charles Elmer Doolin, who cooked early test batches in the Frito Company's Dallas, Texas-based research and development kitchen. The cheese-flavored snack sold quickly, but Doolin did not have the production or distribution capacity to support a nationwide launch. This led Doolin to partner with potato chip businessman Herman W. Lay for marketing and distribution, and Cheetos were introduced nationally in the U.S. in 1948, along with a potato product called Fritatos. The success of Cheetos prompted Doolin and Lay to merge their two companies in 1961, forming Frito-Lay Inc. At the time, Cheetos was one of four large snack food brands produced by the company, which had annual revenues of $127 million. Frito-Lay merged with the Pepsi-Cola Company to form PepsiCo in 1965, prompting further distribution of Cheetos outside of North America.

While Cheetos was the first snack food of its kind, competing products in the snack food category have since emerged—including UtzCheese Curls, Herr's Cheese Curls and WiseCheez Doodles, along with Planters' canned Cheese Puffs and Cheese Curls. Most of the competing cheese-flavored snacks are distributed in specific regions of the U.S., and as of 2010 Cheetos remains as the top-selling cheese puff in America.

As of 2011, Cheetos are produced, marketed and distributed under three different PepsiCo operating divisions: PepsiCo Americas Foods(which includes Frito-Lay in the United States and Canada, Sabritas in Mexico and Latin Americas Foods in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela and Peru.), PepsiCo Europe and PepsiCo Asia, Middle East & Africa. PepsiCo also granted a license to the Strauss-Elite company to distribute the Cheetos snack. In 2010, worldwide annual sales of Cheetos totaled approximately $4 billion, making it the 11th-largest PepsiCo brand."

"Wkoah thaga so epic" I mummed to myshelf
"Ok so yer prokwct is to right sunting aboot the hisssssssstory if a poopular food itam liek chetoos" He anounked.
"Also u hav aasigned patnars lmao"
He statd calong out al the basik bitkes naems byt than he gut to ME
"Frick and charamander" He clled out
The oni offer prson left in the ass wus some bich wif short bron hoar and a stripped sweeter, they wur totaly copying fracks stile!1!! 1! 1! 1! 1!! "ayy lmao I'm kara" Siad th bik in gren who loked high af 👀 "o hell im frisky"
"Wuna cone to my hose on satherday so we cun do tha progjec?" Askd character "surr" I repIed
"Ok class dickmissed" Said fore

(Bunch of other random asses that don't matter)

"YAYYAYAYATATA" sscrammes froky poki "IT'S TIWM TO STOP"
"by fricks!" Sad all fries ffrens :))
Afer eveine had laft fricy realisd tgay (haha t-gay)  they dint gave a homo :((
Fri decuded to brake into a wellmart and slep their like thos wpicc 😎😎 utubers who did 24 ower chalanjes
fras ddecucced to hid undr th thinge in th fort of joly secton
rlly tho, why ws the furth of jelly stuf alredy out? Its fcking aprll lmoa.
Fridge had token sum pollows from the bads and lid on then
aftr layyibg thr for a lonj whale, fried finaly fall into a deeeeep slep.