✧Prologue✧

Panting, the two ran as fast as they could, no matter how badly their legs ached. They tried to get away; their feet helping them to lead them far away.

Unfortunately, they were unable to make it far and were surrounded by many guards. They were ready with their weapons, aimed right at them.

"Don't think of escaping now!" One of them yelled with a wide smirk plastered on his face.

"We won't. But before you end us, I would like to ask..." The boy spoke up, out of breath. "Why is it a crime to love?" He asked them, unaware of what consequences he were to face.

"There's no such thing as love." One of the other guards laughed.

"Why not?" The girl questioned; half shy, half confident.

"You little-" He then came, charging in with his sharp weapon, ready to slice through the flesh of her.

The girl screamed loudly and squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the sharp tool to cut through. But no. She felt nothing.

As she opened her eyes, she saw that the boy was in front of her; the knife poked inside of him as blood started to drip. He didn't scream or anything.

The girl completely fell to the floor as the boy collapsed into her arms. She looked at her love, with teary eyes as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Princess..." He mumbled, almost unconscious after what had happened.

"Don't leave me like this..." Her lips trembled.

"I won't...Wherever in the world I am...Find me."

"I will."

"I trust you." He smiled. "Make me fall for you again, no matter how stubborn I may be." He tried forcing the words out his mouth.

"I will. You taught me how to love, so love me again and again until fate decides to let us be." The girl responded, sincere with her message.

"I loved you." He spoke in a whisper, until his eyes were completely closed shut.

"If we meet again, I won't let you die in my arms."
_____________________