The big news Chapter 2

Tris POV

Today we are going to tell everyone the big news. Tobias told me that Hana, Zeke & Uriah are going to through us a party so that we can tell everyone. Yesterday I told Tobias that I was pregnant. I was so happy but I had to hide my excitement because I didn't know if he was going to be upset with me. He should be home any minute now. As I lay on the bed I doze off.

I am awaken to being under the covers and Tobias laying next to me with only some shorts on. I notice my shoes & socks are off as well as my jacket. I see his plain back. I start to get a little bit closer to him so I can feel the warmth of his back. As I get comfortable Tobias turns around and I see those beautiful dark blue eyes staring at me. Then I kiss him, I kiss him happy that he handled the news okay & didn't want to break up with me.

"Hi. What time did you get here? And what time is it?" I ask Tobias.

"Hey maybe an hour ago. And it's 5:45" Tobias tells me. We are supposed to be at Hana's house by 6:00.

"We should get going the party starts at 6:00 & everyone is probably already their." Tobias tells me as he puts his shirt & pants on.

"Ok where did you put my shoes & jacket?"I ask him as he goes into the kitchen.

"I'll get them don't worry...so have you been thinking of some baby names?"

"Well kind of. All I know is that I would like to agree with you. Would you want more children in the future?" I ask kind of scared to hear his answer.

"Sure why not? I was thinking we could name this one or the next after one of your parents if that's okay with you." He says handing me my jacket & shoes.

"How many are we having? I mean you only told me you were pregnant you didn't really say how many we were having." Tobias says sounding happy.

"To be honest I don't really know myself. All I know is that the test came out positive."I casually say.

"Test? You took a test? How do you do that?" He says curious.

"Baby do you really want to know?"I ask. He doesn't say anything all he is doing is coming to me. When he gets to me he kisses me on the lips and says

"Yes. Baby I love you. And I'm hoping one day you will be my wife. Was the test painful?" He asks worried

"You buy it from the store and you pee on it." I say

"Oh" he says felling embarrassed.

"Hey don't feel embarrassed. It's okay that you wanted to know. I love you with all my heart." I say after kissing him to make him feel better.

"We have to get going. Come on. So don't you have to go to doctor appointments?"Tobias asks me as we make our way to Hana's house.

"Yes I do & I would love if you would come to all of them with me...only if you want to of course."I tell Tobias.

"I would love to come to those with you. So that means when we go there we will find out the gender and how many we will have?!" He's talking so fast now that I know he's excited.

"Haha yes your right....we're here." When we get to Hans's house everyone starts to shout and scream saying 'there here! Be quiet so they can tell us the news!