The big news Chapter 13

Tobias POV

It's been 2 years since AJ died. Elizabeth is now two years old. Christina & Will had a child themselves. It was a girl. Her name is Christi. Christina wanted her name to be short for Christina. And let me tell you, it suites her just fine. Christi is a little version of Christina. Such a girly girl always asking to go shopping & getting her nails done. And the great mom Christina is takes her. She is so spoiled. Late last year, Tris became pregnant again. It was a boy. During the pregnancy she was terrified that he would die just like AJ. Since Tris found out she was pregnant in May, she had our son in January. Tris was thrilled when she got to hold him. He ended up being named TJ, Tobias junior. He is my pride & joy. Christina wants them to date when they get older, also have Lizy & Christi be best friends. I'm sure they will, they come over almost everyday.

Even though AJ didn't make it we are as happy as we could possibly be. Today when I talked to Zeke he said that he asked Shauna to marry him. Of course, she said yes. Uriah & Marlene are still dating. Tris told me Marlene told her that she might be pregnant. Uriah already told me that he wants to start a family, even though they aren't married.

Lynn told Shauna that she was seeing someone. And the blabber mouth Shauna is, she told us all. Lynn was going on a date so she decided to tell Shauna, worst mistake ever. So, Tris & Shauna went to go spy on her & it turns out Lynn is dating Brent. He is ugly, in all the girls opinion. He world with me in the control room.We were all so shocked. Then we all started gossiping saying

"What does she see in him? Oh my gosh, he's so ugly!" Afterward Lynn came back from her date & we confronted her. She tried to tackle Shauna. She finally confessed.

"Not to be rude or anything but what to you see in him?" Marlene asked curious.

"He treats me nice. He buys me these little gifts just because!" She now sounds like a girly girl. I start to wonder if Tris was this giddy when we started to date. It doesn't matter, we are all so glad that we are with who we are. Once everyone leaves Tris & I decide to take a nap. When I wake up I see that I have a message from Uriah.

- IM GOING TO BE A DAD!

Me- I know

-who told you?

Me-Tris

-when?

Me-earlier before you found out Marlene was over here you know

Everyone is happy to be loving the life they have. I couldn't have asked for anything else.