The bigs news Chapter 7

Tobias POV

"Four, Candor or Dauntless?" Christina asks me.

"Dauntless." I say, scared she will take all her anger out on me.

"I dare you to break up with Tris." She says with anger in her eyes. I look over at Tris. I know she expects me to take of my shirt. But I don't.

"Okay." I say. I see the hurt in her eyes.

"Tris candor or dauntless?" I hope she picks dauntless. And luckily she does even though I see the hurt in her eyes.

"I dare you to go out with me." I she the blossom in her eyes.

"Hmm. Okay why not." Then, she kisses me. Then I hear her whisper something in my ear.

"I knew your plan. I was kinda hoping you would pick me for the next question." She says with love in her voice. Then we both tell the other that we love them.

"Zeke? You know the question." Tris says to him.

"Dauntless." Says Zeke.

"I dare you to run around the chasm naked asking people if they are your mom." Tris says happily. Zeke agrees. When he comes back his face is as red as a rose. We watch the video Lynn recorded & it turns out Zeke ran into his mom & made a fool of himself.

The game is almost over, I think. I am in nothing but my boxers. Tris has only her underwear & bra on. She looks amazing. Shockingly, Christina has the most clothes on. Zeke &Uriah both only took of their shirts. Lynn and Marlene took there pants of while Shauna took her shirt of.

Everyone ends up crashing at our place. Tris & I get our bed, of course, & everyone sleeps in the other two guest rooms. When I wake up all the girls are up making us breakfast. Bacon, eggs, & toast. Then everyone goes to their boyfriend/girlfriend. Except for Lynn. She tells us that she's leaving. Everyone says bye. Then we eat. After that everyone goes home.

"Hi." I say to Tris as she comes & kisses me.

"Hi. So, what do you feel like doing today?" I ask her & all she does is plop down next to me & say

"SLEEP! I'm so tired. Maybe when we wake up we can go do something." Tris tells me. I'm ok with that so all we do that day is sleep. We wake up late that evening. Tris has another doctors appointment. Once we get there and the doctor checks on the babies, she confirms that the babies are healthy.

"Two more months miss Eaton & your babies will be ready to come into the world." Says the cheerful doctor. Tris smiles at her. Then the doctor says we can go home. After that Tris is so tired that she falls back asleep. I lay there my hand on Tris' stomach were I can feel the baby move a little. It doesn't seen to bother Tris since she doesn't move. One week from now I will be married to Tris. Then, 2 more months I will have two beautiful children to look after with my wife.