The big news Chapter 8

Tris POV

Today is my wedding day. I didn't get to sleep next to Tobias last night since it's supposedly back luck. Since he wasn't there I didn't sleep much. Christina is driving us to the hair and nail salon so I can have that out of the way. I'm so excited, but also terrified. What if I'm not happy married to Tobias? Once my nails & hair are done we go back to my apartment so I can put my dress & shoes on. Christina does my makeup, of course. When I am ready I look at the clock & I realize that I only have 1 hour until I am Mrs. Tobias Eaton. Me, Christina, Marlene, Shauna & Lynn all ride together. For our honeymoon, Tobias & I don't really want to go anywhere. We just want to be able to go home & be with each other.

We get to the alter & I notice that everyone is already there. Then I see Tobias. He is so handsome. It's time for me to walk down the aisle. I walk in and everyone stands up. When I see Tobias I notice that he's crying. They are tears of joy. I didn't even realize I was crying until I reach him & he wipes away my tears. We say our vows and then Tobias says that he wanted to say something he wrote.

"Tris, since I saw you fall on the net I have loved you. I thought you were the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on." Now he is crying. I touch his cheek and he looks at me. His tears fall & I wipe then away. He then continues. "When you got taken by Peter, I thought I could never love again. Them I heard your voice & I knew there was still hope.I took you to my room & helped you. Then after we kissed I just knew it was meant to be....that's all I wanted to say." All I want to do is kiss him to let him know that I really do love him. Now it's my turn to say a speech.

"Tobias, when you pulled me off the net I felt how strong you were & all I wanted to do was hold onto you because you were so muscular. Also, during initiation,when you put your hand on my stomachs to help me fight. When you moved your hand I still felt the warmth of your hands & the jolt of electricity you put in me. Even when I thought you were under all those simulations I pulled you out. And when you held my hand, their aren't words that describe how happy I was. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart." I say happily.