The big news Chapter 12

Tris POV

I was screaming for about 30 minute. Then my baby girl, Elizabeth, was born. She is so beautiful. Then the doctor, Sara, tells me to push again. That's when I remember, I'm having twins. I am so happy. But I don't want to have to go through the pain. But their is a beautiful saying my mother used to tell me, if you want the rainbow you have to deal with the rain, & I want the rainbow so badly. Before I start to push again, the whole gang walks in. They look at me & smile. Then I scream until my lungs hurt. Tobias hands Elizabeth to Christina & tells her to take her into the waiting room with them. He then runs to my side kisses me & holds my hand.

"Alright Mrs. Eaton it's time to push, again." Sara, the nurse, tells me. I push again & again & again, until, Sara tells me that my baby boy is out. But then I hear Tobias screaming. Then all of a sudden, doctors & nurses come & take my baby boy. Now I am screaming.

"Where are you taking my boy, my baby boy?!" I am crying. Tobias pulls me into his arms. They don't bring my baby boy back. Christina comes in with Lizy. I haven't held her yet. I hold her & she is so little & fragile. Tobias is on the bed with me while I hold Lizy. The hole gang comes in. Everyone is just standing around until Sara comes in with tears in her eyes. Everyone looks at each other. I'm worried.

"Mr. & Mrs. Eaton I'm so sorry. The cord was wrapped around the babies head to many times. He didn't make it." I don't know what to do. I break into a sob. I'm not holding Lizy anymore. I'm in Tobias arms. He's crying too.

"Why are you saying this? Why would you lie to me & my friends? Especially my wife? We haven't even been able to hold him, & your saying he's dead?! No, no your lying, I no it. My baby isn't dead!" He's now sobbing into my arms. He lets out one final sentence.

"He's not dead." That's all he says. Everyone is crying except Tobias. I'm crying in his arms he's hugging me back, but isn't crying.

"Why aren't you crying? Didn't you love our baby?" I tell Tobias. All he does is look at me.

"Of course I loved him."He says angrily.

"I just don't have any more tears." Now he has tears in his eyes but they don't fall. I don't know what to do, everyone leaves except Christina. When I wake up she is next to me on the hospital bed. I jerk awake and scream.

"Where's Elizabeth? Where is she? Did they take her too? No! Not my baby girl!" Christina puts her arms around me.

"She's fine she's with Shauna and Marlene." Christina says flatly.

"You know I didn't even get to hold him. The doctors said I did nothing wrong! I didn't get to hold my very first baby boy. And then, they tell me he's dead. But he's not dead I know he's not dead. Why my baby boy Christina? What have I done to deserve this? I WANT MY BABY BOY!" I'm screaming now. The doctor comes over and puts something in my IV and I black out.

When I wake up the doctor tells me I can go. I don't know where everyone else is, but I grab Lizy & go home. I put Lizy down for a nap & try to take one myself. When I wake up I scream

"I love you! AJ please come back! Please! No! Why!" Then Tobias runs into the room from the bathroom with only some boxers on & sits on the bed holding me in his arms saying

"Hey, hey it's ok. It's ok. AJ is in heaven. Your parents are taking care if him, I promise." He then kisses my head. When he is about to get up I grab his arm & ask him a simple question

"Can you stay for a little bit? Please?" I ask shyly. He nods & sits down next to me. I then begin to kiss him everywhere. From his lips to his neck. He then start to kiss me in the same places but stops at my ravens.

"I love you no matter what happens." He tells me then start to kiss me again.

"I love you too." I say