•Hysteria•

Amara.

   It's been five days since I found out that Sebastian was still unmarried and the joy I felt within, the minute I heard him say those words hadn't died down a notch.

I stretched to my bedside table and fetched the pill Tanya had secured for me. I was sweating a lot and I knew I had to visit the bathroom soon, I didn't want to be such a burden so when she asked if she could make a bath for me I had declined.

The foul taste of the medicine branded my tongue and I almost gaged at the familiar taste.

I couldn't wait to fully recover and take a break from this shit.

Today I wanted to be and do the best I can so I got out of my comfy bed and sauntered to the bathroom.

As I scrubbed the sweat out of my body, I thought of Sebastian and what he could be doing at this time. As I washed my hair, I realised that I hadn't asked him how he knew I was in danger.

I knew he was sly, so I washed quickly with an objective on my mind, find Sebastian and get answers.

I got dressed in a short and and a red Tee-shirt, I was sweating profusely so I needed to dress light. I bounded the stairs in determination and when I got to His office I knocked a little but no reply came through.

I smiled because his father used to do the same exact thing when he was alive. Whenever I was at the other side of the door he never expects me to knock.

I held the handle and pushed the oak door open, effortlessly.
The place was deserted and not even a pen was laying idle on the desk.

I moved to his private room located in his office and he wasn't there. His bed looked untouched, his bathroom was dry and it was obvious that he hadn't been in here for a while.

I left the office and went in search for Rosa, if anyone should know where he was it would be her.

It was a short trip to her room and when kI got there I knock rapidly on the door, just when I thought she wasn't in, the steady voice asked from behind me.

"Hello Amara. What may I help you with?"

I took a swift turn and Rosa's gaze was one of contempt. For a minute, I was taken aback at her expression.

"What's up Rosa? You look a little angry. Anything the problem?" I asked steadily as I watched her.

She ignored my question and instead went on to repeat her previous question. "How may I help you Amara?"

I blew out a steady air from in between my lips. Wow.

"I came to ask you if you've seen Sebastian today, I visited his office and he wasn't there."

"So, you can't find Sebastian and you come looking for me? Aren't you the one who caused all these mess in the first place?"

I was shocked at her sudden accusation.

"I don't understand you Rosa. What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on!" She exclaimed in anger.

"I am serious. Make me understand what's going on!"

"Sebastian left with the intention of getting back at the group that murdered your husband and baby."

She paused for an instant.

"He's been gone for six days and I am scared shitless because that wasn't the plan."

Her bottom lips trembled as she tried to hold back tears.

"You're saying that Sebastian is in danger because of me?" I asked at the top of my voice.

"I don't know for sure, but he's never been late before."

At this point she was crying openly and I held her in a tight hug. I still needed to know one thing and so I asked.

"Did he go alone?"

"Yes, he did."

Then my own tears came cascading in torrents.

________Thanks for reading, please vote👍 and leave a comment. Thanks ✌_______✏