chapter 22 extended, edited version

hey guyz, this is the original chapter 22. i just made a few changes in it as you guyz had suggested and inboxed

Lovesislovely, thanks for being such a consistent fan :D

hope you like it

thankx for reading

<3

ann

***

Last night was amazing on the island; there was no one, just one house on the sea shore, no media anything. It was about time to leave now. First we had to go to our new house, the Hudson’s had finally agreed, that we could get a get-away-house in the suburbs. It was in the Willington Street which is mainly known for its kind neighborhood, silence and peace. Our house was the same as others on the street but with a little more security. We had everything moved in already. And I was really very happy.

We had planned to stay here for this weekend.

“Honey, look at this” Danny shouted amusingly standing at the door, while I ran to see what was happening.

Almost all the neighbors were outside our house wanting to glance at us together. But then 2-3- of our bodyguards came running shooing them away and closing the doors.

“Well” Danny said leaving a sigh. He came close to me and hugged me tight I could feel his warm breath on my shoulders.

And all of a sudden, I felt dizzy, I could stand any longer and I fell.

***

The second I woke up Danny kissed me on my forehead in happiness, I saw an unfamiliar face next to him who was a doctor. I sat on the couch.

No one said a word, Danny had this joker’s smile stuck on his face while the doctor was checking my pulse.

“Am I ok?” I asked concern as no one would say anything

“Well, your better than ok” the doctor said assuring

I had a confused faced on when Danny finally spoke up

“You’re pregnant” he said hugging me again

I was shocked, this was fast. I mean kids? This early. I was just married and now I’ll have to take care of kids

‘’ I don’t want kids” I told Danny making his smile fade away.

“Why?” he asked confused holding my hand

“I am scared” I replied, which was the truth

The doctor left thinking to give us private time. “Scare of what honey, I am here with you”

“Scared that thighs will not remain the same, scared that it’s all going to change”

“Of course it will, but I will always be there with you right so don’t you worry about a thing”

I let my head on his chest listening this soothing heartbeat

I was going to meet everyone at doronda today but they didn’t know about IT yet.

So I went late on purpose to avoid personal communication with any one and sat in a corner, I don’t even think others realized that I had arrived. I just took some juice and sat on the sofa with folded legs.

“Heyy sister” Stella pounced on with a bottle of beer in her hand, she had been drinking a lot since Eric left for his trip to Europe.

“Hi” I replied back patting on the sofa gesturing her to sit