Epilogue: Ao No Wedding

Twelve years since my dad died.

Eight years since Ryouta died.

Three years after we met again.

I would be meeting him at the altar.

"Ya okay there Nixy?" Shura asks, arm around me. Shura will be walking me down to the altar and giving me away.

"I'm nervous." I admit.

"Why? You look beautiful!" she hugs me.

She is also my maid of honour. I really don't get along with many girls. My solitary bridesmaid is Moriyama Shiemi and that was only since, in the words of Shura; "she's doin' the four eyed mole face."

I smile as the wedding march is played and I walk toward the altar. He's waiting for me, eyes wide in amazement when he sees me. I giggle at his expression. He pulls that face when someone gets him sukiyaki for dinner.

All eyes are on me. The wedding is small, only exorcists, holy men and those who know of my own heritidge as well as the Okumura twins'. So basically those who will not judge.

"You're so beautiful 'Nix." Rin blushes.

"You don't look bad either." I grin. "But." I put my hand to his hair. "Your hair was too neat." and with that I scruff it up.

Shura places my hand on his.

"Ya take good care of Nixy, okay Rinny?" Shura grins.

"Always." he nods. I blush.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of the spawn of Satan and the phoenix girl. Today they shall be joined in holy matrimony." Arthur A. Angel states. He had agreed to this because Shura asked him. He would never admit it but he would never say no to Shura. But the compromise was he could wear the insane custom made jacket with the angel wings for the wedding. Neither of us mind the wings.

"Will you wait 'til it all burns down?" the blond asks. Rin and I shake our heads.

"Will you hide 'til it all burns down?" again we shake our heads.

"Will it hurt when it all burns down?" we nod.

"Will you fight when it all burns down." we nod.

"Will you stand when it all burns down?" Angel asks. We nod.

"Will you love when it all burns down?" Again the two of us nod.

"Will it end when it all burns down?" we shake our heads.

"Will you just let it all burn down!"

"No!" we declare.

A hymn is sung. Rin starts to pull faces at me. I giggle, trying to stay cool and collected.

"Nii-san, stop it." Yukio jabs Rin in the ribs.

At the end of the hymn the blond before us turns to my fiancee.

"Rin..." Angel prompts. Rin smirks, waving Angel off theatrically. He told me he had a suprise for me.

"With this candle!" my fiancee points to the centre candle on the chest by the door. It lights up with a blue flame. "I will brighten your sorrows."

My eyes widen.

"With this cup, I will drink to us." he holds up a wine glass. "With this ring, I make you mine. With this hand I'll hold you." he takes my hand and puts the ring on.

"Dude!" Bon laughs.

"It's not the corpse bride!" Shima snorts. I smile.

"With these candles." I twirl a strand of my hair and all of the other candles in the church light up, making the blue flame stand out. "I will brighten our future. With this ring, I make you mine, with this hand I'll...swat you for being a dork." I flick him in the head. The witnesses laugh.