Three: Bar Bathed In Sin

There is only one place Ryouta would be if he's not picking up his phone and that's his informant's bar. I grimace; you only get in if you fight your way in or you look the part.

I walk toward the apartment complex Ryouta and I live in. He'll have left me a short briefing on a post-it note. Is it bad I'm too used to this?

I sigh, heading inside. Upon my arrival I change into the only outfit I have left that can get me into that bar. I groan, frowning as I pull on the black boob tube a rancid skater skirt. I hate dressing in such a way but I know that I have to rock such a slutty look to get in.

I paint my nails red and apply a thick coat of eye make up and put on the rancid red lipstick. I grab a red bag and put one of my exorcist guns in there as well as pepper spry for those with wondering eyes and hands. Hey just because the informant is an exorcist doesn't mean he's a Christian. And just because he's an exorcist doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy bathing in the sins immitted from his bar. Ryouta's not a Christain either, he loves the bar.

I slip on my comfy yet mosterous red high heels and go outside, shrugging off all the stares I recieve on my way to Ryouta's informant, Jun's bar.

I walk past the gaurd on duty and enter the bar; the ammount of times I have had to go in to drag Ryouta out, I must seem like a regular to security.

"Ahh and here is our charmer now." Ryouta grins as I approach the private booth that he and Jun speak about exorcism things in.

"So." I lean on the table. "What now; I got nothing from that pawn. Another exorcist jumped in to 'save my butt' not knowing who I was." I roll my eyes.

"Do feel free to sit down 'Nix." Jun blows some smoke from his mouth at me. One of the sins that this bar reeks in is breaking the law; no smoking in public places my ass!

I nod to him, sitting on the table.

"Well you're lucky." Jun leers a bit. I lock eyes with him.

"Jun was just telling me how he's coaxed a worm here." Ryouta explains.

"Another pawn?" My brows raise.

"Better, more of a...err... which one is above the pawn?" Jun scratches his head.

I sigh.

"Pawn, knight, bishop, rock, queen, king." Ryouta too looks like he's bored of Jun's puns.

"A knight!" Jun nods.

"So you're saying now I am to get the info from a more superior demon in that goddamn organized demon cult thing because a shitty Japanese exorcist killed the pawn!" I mutter.

"That's exactly what we want from you." Jun nods.

"What did the pawn tell you?" Ryouta asks.

"I was not the one to kill him young slut." I impersonate the demon. Ryouta snorts. Jun looks as if he does think I'm a slut. Of course he does; Jun has only ever seen me in this sort of clothing.

"You'll know the knight when you see him." Jun waves me away.

"Seduce then exorcize?" I ask.

"Seduce then exorcize." Ryouta nods. I sigh, opening the door to the booth, leaving the two men to talk.

My eyes scan the bar, how am I to know when I see the worm? I guess the best place to start would be the bar itself.

"Hey, cola please." I hand the barmaid some money; she gives me a bottle of cola.

"Sorry." a man brushes past me. My eyes widen, he looks...rebellious, three earrings per ear and a blond mohawk in brown hair. He's gt a goatee too; his beady eyes look me over once and his expression hasn't changed; still stern.

"No problem." I shrug. No lingering eyes; not the worm. Is this really how I'm going to distinguish whether the worm is a person or not.

I lean on the wall; feeling eyes on me.

"Hello there." a menacing voice chimes.

"And who might you be?" I ask, trying to act blase. I outsteach my hand and admire my freshly painted nails.

"I." he pulls me close. "Am the one you're looking for." My eyes widen.

"You know who I'm looking for?" I cock a brow.

"The one who knows who is behind the onslaught that began with." he bends down to whisper the last part in my ear. "Daddy dearest." I clench my fist.

"So you ARE who I want to talk to." I smile.

"Yes." he nods.

"Well then; what do YOU know about the death of." I pause, hating what he just called my father. "Daddy dearest."

"Ughhh." he moans.

"So?" I ask. "What do you know?"

"I know the one who did it isn't dead yet sweetie, looks like you'll have to keep trying." he smirks.

"Tell me more." I purr, running my hand down his bare arms.

"Ughhhh." he groans again. I mentally grimace, this worm is a sick pig.

"I said." I repeat. "Tell me more."

"Ughh, it wasn't me." he adds.

"Do you know who it was?" I ask.

"How about we get a private booth and we can TALK in there." he takes my arm. I yelp, turning away.

"Through here then." I tug on the worm's arm, leading him into the alleyway outside Jun's bar. He shoves me against the wall, hungrilly kissing me, I stand my ground.

"Don't tell me a girl so slutty is FRIGID!" the worm laughs.

"How about you tell me first and then I'll show you what's in store." I whisper in hs ear. He moans loudly.

BANG!

I wince at the sound. The worm falls to the floor; a demon then emerges from the body. I bend to see whether the host is fine.

BANG!

"It was a tranquiliser." I am told as I put the host in the recovery position.

"I'm guessing you didn't tranquilise the demon though did you." I stand and smirk. "Yukio."

"Thea!" he gasps.