Chapter Three

When we got on the plane, my stomach was in knots. I had only ever been on a plane once, and the was when I was selected. I had loved the flight, but I wasn't sure how this flight was going to be.

This plane was much smaller. The other plane had multiple rows, to accomadate larger groups of travelers, I guessed. This on had two rows, one for guards, in the very front, by the door, one for the flight attendents, in the very back, and then there was a door.

"Where's that door go to Maxon?"

"Our room. This plane is bigger and more accomadating than you think."

Our room? On a plane? I walked over to the door and opened it, scared of what might happen. The were two seats, like on other planes, I assumed for during takeoff and landing. There was also a HUGE white bed.This room looked as extravegent as any in the palace. I gasped and let my jaw drop.

"Maxon what are we gonna do with that bed?"

"What do you think? It's a long trip. I thought we could take a nap."

"Yes, My Royal Husbandness. That's what I thought."

Maxon laughed. He actually did! He was one brave pri- I mean king.

That was going to take some getting used to.

I walked into the room and opened a small folding door. The way this closet was stocked, you would've thought we'd be here for days!

I picked something simple, and familiar. I noticed the pants Maxon gave were there, so I picked those and a simple T-shirt.

When I walked out, Maxon saw me and looked sad.

"What's wrong my Royal Husbandness?"

"I was hoping to rip that dress off you. Such a shame. Marlee told me she could easily repair it if I did."

"I thought we were going to take a nap?"

"Let's start with that."

And we walked into the big bedroom together.