Chapter 6

***Author's Note***
I usually don't do notes in the middle of my stories, but I decided to do it any way! This next chapter is dedicated to TheOneForever386 because she read and voted for my story at like midnight. That is true selectionerness! Also, if you get the chance visit my other account. But be warned! It's rated R for a reason! Message me personally and I will tell you. I just don't want everyone knowing! ***

I look around the bathroom, and I see a window. I try to crawl out of it but it's too small. Crap. I look at my phone. Maybe I can get a signal leaning out the window.

When I try it, it works. Maxon answers on the third ring.

"Maxon! Daphne locked me in the bathroom! Help me!"

"I'll be right there." I know that voice. That's his strained, help me voice. "What's wrong, Maxon? You sound hurt."

"Nope I'm fine. Be there in a minute." He said he was fine, so I let the moment pass. A few minutes later Maxon opened the door.

"Come on, let's go. We aren't staying."

"What about Daphne?"

"I'll deal with her when we get to the airport." All of a sudden, the French brat herself stormed around the corner.

"Maxon! You can't leave! You're supposed to be with me! Not some nobody!"

That stopped me in my tracks. I turned around, smiled and walked up to Daphne. She had been crying, that much was obvious. I was about three inches taller than her. I reached out and slapped her as hard as I could. I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Daphne, I don't give a damn what you think of me. I got the happy ending. You're just a spoiled princess. Let's go Maxon."

And We left.