d a y 0 2

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔J

J.A.E.M.I.N.

I was coming home from the library since I study there most of the time.

I come across a park and stopped when I saw two familiar silhouettes.

I squinted my eyes and felt my whole world grumble down when it was Jeno and Chaeyoung.. kissing.

I dropped my bag as the two noticed me and looked at me.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I said, picking up my bag and run to my house, not caring about Jeno calling my name.

— house

I run to my room, grab my backpack and immediately start putting clothes in it.

Luckily, my phone battery is like 89% and I have 4,000$ in my wallet, thanks to my parents.

I grabbed my phone charger and wear a black hoodie. I then grabbed my keys and the other important stuff..

I then run away from the house after locking the door.

Run away from that street.. from Jeno.

I run to the train station and bought a ticket to Seoul. I put on my earphones and listen to music.

After a while, I entered the train and there's not that much people here.

I fell asleep for a few minutes and woke up just in time for my stop.

I get off the train and went to the nearest convince store. I bought ramyun.

"I wonder what Renjun is doing.." I muttered, dialing Renjun's number.

"Hello..?"

"Yo, Renjun. Guess what?"

"What?"

"You literally ran away?"

"Yes.. I'm now in Seoul, in the nearest convince store of the train station."

"Ah, okay. I'm gonna send you my address later."

"You need a place to stay."

"Thanks,"

"Bye."

He then hang up and and finish up eating  my ramyun.

I decided to walk around a little to explore Seoul.

I finally received Renjun's house address and it's actually just near the train station from earlier.

I followed the directions and face palmed when I'm in front of a villa.

I rang the gate's doorbell.

"Who is it?" It was Renjun's voice.

"Um, Na Jaemin." I said then the gates automatically opens, revealing Renjun in front of me.

"Welcome." He said but I only gave him a weird look.

"You're this rich?" I asked but he only chuckled.

"I live with my cousin, Zhong Chenle." He said then I nodded.

We entered his house and he let me sit down.

He gave me food infront of me and smiled.

"So, what made you run away from Incheon?" He asked me, drinking his soda.

"Him and Chaeyoung kissed." I said, making him spit his soda

"What!?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔