d a y 0 6

— jeno

— jeno

I lie down on my bed, lifeless after that night. I haven't been going to school and haven't been eating properly.

I then received a text then I checked who it it.. Jaemin!?

I sit up, feeling a little anxious about last night.. what does he have to say?

I get up and opened my door

I get up and opened my door. I looked down and saw a paperbag there. I picked it up and bring it inside, closing the door but slightly kicking it.

I checked what's inside and it's food and clothes. I saw an envelope and opened it. It's a letter...

Hey, JeNoJam

This is Jaemin.. I'm sorry about yesterday and just because I sent you this, it doesn't mean I'll stop avoiding you. I can't fully tell you the reason why you're oblivious or why I'm avoiding you but I heard from Renjun and Markhyuck that you haven't been showing at school and haven't been eating properly.

Hey! I don't go to school either but I'm eating properly! You should to so, I made you my homemade cooking ^^ I made your favorites and our favorites we like to eat together. I also gave you some of my hoodies so, you'll always stay warm when I'm not there.

For now, goodbye
Your Ball of Sunshine, Nana <3

I can tears fall down my face.. why is it like he's saying goodbye to me forever?

It hurts..

Just by saying best friend, it already hurts.. I grabbed my jacket and the key to Jaemin's house.

I opened his door and I can tell he went here earlier. It's really cold and some of the lights are one which never happens unless Jaemin is in a rush.

I looked at the kitchen and some of the utensils are wet.. he really did go here earlier yet.. I didn't bother checking.

I went to his room next and saw our picture frame together on his desk. And the gift I gave him on his birthday.

I saw the picture frame we made together, hanging on the wall. I chuckled when my eyes landed on the picture where Jaemin got mad because I accidentally spilled his coffee on his new Mac.

My heart softened when I saw the picture of us in our very first dance class when we turned 15. I sit on his bed and just close my eyes.

I saw one of his drawers open and check it out. My eyes widened when it was all the notebooks we used in our past years.

But under all of those.. I saw a very unfamiliar notebook.

— jaemin

I get off the train and head to a market to buy for food. I only bought food that I needed back in Incheon.

I saw very familiar person and called him.

"Jaehyun Hyung!" I run to him then he looked at me, smiling. He then hugged me and I greeted him.

"How's my dongsaeng?" He asked, ruffling my hair then I sighed. I heard him chuckle then pinch my cheeks.

"I can tell things aren't going well." He said then I nodded.

"Let's have coffee, shall we?"

I told him everything then he understood.

"You ran away.. not because you don't want to get hurt or see him with 'her' everyday but.. you're just scared." He said then I tilted my head, confused of what he meant.

"You're scared of being rejected. You're scared that he'll hate you if he finds out you're gay. You're scared of him finding out. Am I right or am I right?" He smirked then I took a sip of my Americano before nodding.

"Yeah but—"

"There's also a thing.. that you don't know from Jeno." He said then I stiffened. I look at him, wanting to hear what he'll say next.

"He won't hate you because he's–"

— jeno

I smiled to myself, knowing how Jaemin truly feels now. I put his notebook in a bag and brought it with me. I went back to my apartment to take a bath and get dressed.

I put my phone, our houses' keys, wallet and everything else in my bag before heading to Seoul to continue looking for Jaemin.

"Just wait, Na Jaemin."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔